2nd Gen parts

63T-Bolt

Established Member
Door Panels

Both are complete, tired of storing them for my friend. He gave the ok to sell, need them gone. He bought a set to cut up and custom fab stereo pieces into, so he saved the original units to have just in case, sold the truck and they have been sitting around a full year in boxes.

Remember these are large items and buyer is to pay shipping, Not sure how much it would cost to ship but these would probably cost 60-100 for the set to ship via Fed-Ex. So please keep that in mind.

$150 obo

Complete set of ground effects off a 99? Not 100% on the year, but it has every piece and the bumper is included as well. He bought these off a salvaged truck because a few of his werent nice. Red in color.

$350 OBO

I also believe he has an Instrument Cluster and a computer laying around as well. If your interested in those I will look, because I am almost certain they are laying in a box with some of his mustang parts he had as well.

Just send me a PM if you want pics or are interested in the parts, can email them to you. Just need this stuff out of my way bad. Cleaning up the shop to get ready to move.

1998Cobra

Established Member
If you decide to split up the body kit please let me know. I only need one small piece of this kit because mine was damaged. Just keep me in mind if you decide to split it up. Thanks.

63T-Bolt

Established Member
can open the boxes up and take some pics, they are from his 01, thought all 99-04 lightnings used the same door panel ???

They are in mint shape, all the controls and such are still with them.

63T-Bolt

Established Member
Cheapest shipping I have found is 110 roughly ( a tad less but i cant remember the exact price.)

Its truck freight so the buyer would have to pick them up at the shipping company.

Body kit sold!!!!!

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
if the front bumper is still available please put me in line, I need one asap.

Users who are viewing this thread