2nd Annual Party @ the Beach ROLL CALL!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright, i should be finalizing the house today or tomorrow. the amount of participation i get will determine the house we get. there will be a paypal account for the non refundable deposit, i hate to do it like this but i have to front the house and i do not want to be stuck with no shows:shrug: the rooms should run around 500-600 per room, when i have it final then i will let everyone know. below you will find a listing, let me know how many rooms you will need.

this should be as much fun as last time if not more, we have a good cast already on board:beer:

james (sgt d)
jared (black03)
ted (lightning) 1.5 thumbs up!
jake (gotsvt)

it would be nice to fill up the 16 rooms but i am not going to get that much house on possibles so please be sure if you put in then please show:beer:

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well plans have changed for me and i have to back out, the link below will explain the issue. my brother was driving, he is ok, the other vehicle was driven by an 16 year old female.

damn truck still has paper tags on it and i just made the first payment last week! trying to get it totalled but it looks like they want to fix it, just the body work is estimated at a hair over 20k, alot of mechanical problems from what can be seen plus it ripped the tranny apart.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/distorto/

Users who are viewing this thread