2nd Annual Central Illinois SVT's Photo Shoot (PICS INSIDE)

hinds04

Established Member
This cold weather has already got me looking forward to spring when I can get the car out again. Our first event of the year is most likely going to be our photo shoot in mid April. This post is to get an idea of the interest in the shoot. I am looking to do a few things different this time to make everything run a little more smoothly but I need your thoughts and ideas as well. Kevin (Fordman) and I are throwing around the idea of hiring a photographer to do the shoot. This might mean everyone interested pays a small fee or agrees to order a small package of pictures. I also will be having a plaque made, something like a "Best of shoot" kinda thing, that will be decided by all car owners picking a favorite car. We do need some ideas for location and date. Maybe a little closer to chicago this time. We had about 25 cars last year and I would like to see that number double this year. Here are some pictures from the shoot last Spring. Anyone?

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0613-1.jpg

IMG_0619-1.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

IMG_0628-1.jpg

IMG_0630-1.jpg

IMG_0637-1.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
great pics, looks like a great turn out!

man i can't wait till it get another cobra after winter. hopefully i'll be able to join you guys :beer:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Cool pictures! I know exactly where those were taken.

My car is finally back together with the new motor/trans/suspension so hopefully I can make the next one in April, assuming my Mustang isn't down for the fuel system and turbo install then.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Very nice pics! Is the 00R an "actual" or a replica?

Be sure to post back closer to time for this to happen, I might be interested in making the trip up from STL!

Users who are viewing this thread