2nd Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords Meet (post pics here)

hinds04

Established Member
First of all thanks to everyone who made the trip. I know it was short notice. I just want to say that I had a great time and hope you all did as well. Winners Included: Brian Young in his Redfire 2003 SVT Cobra - Best SVT, Daryl Cosgrove in his 1986 GT - Best Performance Ford, Eric Lyczak in his 1965 Cobra Replica - HOOTERS Choice.

Attendance
Terminators - 14 registered
Total SVT's - 35 registered cars
Total Attendance - 68 Registered Cars

WE HAD JUST UNDER 27,000 RWHP AND 24,000 FT LBS AT HOOTERS

Ok, first, THE CARS

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

Last edited:

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
Had an excellent time meeting all of you, lots of badass looking rides out there! I'm going to start throwing pictures and some video clips together to make a good video here soon, if anyone has any video clips or pictures they want to throw my way PM me or just email them to me! [email protected]

Also, thanks again to Brian for the very informative tuning session you gave! Learned a lot!

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
^^^What was under the hood on that GT? Somehow I forgot to look at it. Damn sharp car!!

I'll post some pics in a bit...gotta see what I have first.

EDIT: A big thanks goes out to Kyle, Kevin, and whoever helped organize this event! And also to Brian, who gave a very informative "calibration" lesson to the group!

Last edited:

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
Not the best but just some overall shots. Forgot to snap some once the STL group arrived...

IMG_1065.gif

IMG_1067.gif

IMG_1066.gif

IMG_1068.gif

IMG_1069.gif

I'm not trying to be a picture whore here (I'm really not)...just thought it was a good shot regardless of who's car is in the foreground. Steve from CMC is in the background.
IMG_1082_edit.gif

Users who are viewing this thread