2nd All-Members GTG - Sign-up List

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
solidsnak3 said:
i hope i dont get some security guard pissed and get in my face for taking pictures of my car like when we had that gtg at Tysons 2. What a Jerk. :(

None of that will occur at this event. We're already set to go with the parking lot owner. :beer:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
count me in too, and my buddy is going to be there also. he has a whipple powered zinc 03 conv. His name is Jeff (BLOOWN03). hes not a member yet but will be joining tonight or tomarrow morning :rolling: This will be my first maca event and im looking foward to meeting all of you :beer:

mystic04

Established Member
WEll sorry to say guy's i can't make it this year due to my back going out of place this week. i have lived at the doctors office and ice packs from wednesday afternoon along with electro stimm sessions.It has started to feel a lot better but a 2 hour or better car ride isn't what the doctor ordered for saturday too much of a chance it will tighten up on me and then i am back at square one again. So Dwight don't burn the burgres and keep that spray bottle handy or a fire hose last year i got burger burned from the flames cooking.all have a nice time now.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
Change 2. I'm not going to be able to make it. Just found out that we have family flying in for the weekend. Sorry guys. :( I really didn't want to miss this one and the weather is suppose to be beautiful. Have fun and I'll catch you all at a later date.

Mystichrome

Spoiler Delete
Established Member
We have an emergency problem where I work and I will have to work this weekend, so I hope you all have a great time. please take me off the list

2kbill

Established Member
Car is home, looks like I'm going to be able to make it!!! :banana:

Post up if anything in particular is needed, otherwise I'll just bring some $$.

Me + 1

Thanks guys!

Bill

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
I should be able to make it +2. It looks like desserts are still needed, I can bring something or just contribute cash.

I think my neighbors will be attending too, they have an 04 yellow vert.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
ToplessMystic said:
I should be able to make it +2. It looks like desserts are still needed, I can bring something or just contribute cash.

Been waiting for ya TM! But knew you'd make it.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Almosttttttt timeeeee :rockon:

Im bringing both my parents / Mom is gonna be rocking the '99 Silver GT vert

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
A little late, but I'll be there with Katie (yes, we are finally going to make an appearance TOGETHER!) and we'll be driving the LX instead of the Cobra because I just got it put back together after the latest round of mods, and well.........I wanna drive it. So there'll be 1 non-SVT car there! See you guys in the AM! :burnout:

Oh, and Doug (gix93Cobra) IS going to be there, and we are going to have YRACEME follow us in his obnoxious yellow & cammed '03 GT. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

apache

Established Member
I know it's a bit late, but chalk up one more ok. I'll contribute money if that's ok? Thx

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
teongies said:
Sean,

I can bring 4 chairs and 4 bags of ice ( more if they will fit in my cooler)

Tom

Cool, Tomm :beer:

bigdave03svt said:
count me in too, and my buddy is going to be there also. he has a whipple powered zinc 03 conv. His name is Jeff (BLOOWN03). hes not a member yet but will be joining tonight or tomarrow morning :rolling: This will be my first maca event and im looking foward to meeting all of you :beer:

snakeyz 03 said:
I'll be there plus one .

Nice :beer:

booricua said:
Is this the same place of last year what is needed I might be able to make it.... for a little bit

If you're about to turn into the place from last year, don't. Just go up and make a right after the office building that was behind the place it was last year :beer:

2kbill said:
Car is home, looks like I'm going to be able to make it!!! :banana:

Post up if anything in particular is needed, otherwise I'll just bring some $$.

Me + 1

Thanks guys!

Bill

Good stuff Bill :beer:

ToplessMystic said:

Awesome, Lisa :beer:

Dreddstang said:
A little late, but I'll be there with Katie (yes, we are finally going to make an appearance TOGETHER!) and we'll be driving the LX instead of the Cobra because I just got it put back together after the latest round of mods, and well.........I wanna drive it. So there'll be 1 non-SVT car there! See you guys in the AM! :burnout:

Oh, and Doug (gix93Cobra) IS going to be there, and we are going to have YRACEME follow us in his obnoxious yellow & cammed '03 GT. :thumbsup:

Cool, Chris :beer:

apache said:
I know it's a bit late, but chalk up one more ok. I'll contribute money if that's ok? Thx

Cool, Kenny. :beer:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Chris, sorry you can't make it, wanted to talk to you. Who's bringing the decals, and will they know who sent you payment?
I saw my Bright Atlantic Blue one in the posted pics, it looks awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread