2kR front chin

svo600

Established Member
can anyone tell me if someone makes a better version or a carbon fiber version of the front chin on the 00R? Any help would be appreciated.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Once in a great while there is a carbon fiber version for sale here. A friend had one on his 00R, awesome product.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I have an extra factory 00R splitter, kinda rough though.

I have two, one finished and painted, and one with no hardware or paint but the holes drilled out.

Also for spares, a factory front bumper, factory wing, and a factory hood, complete with bubbles :poke:

2k7gtcs

Established Member
I also have 3 splitters.

1. The original being stored.
2. The CF one from Andy that is currently on the car. And works fantastic by the way.
3. Ford replacement that is unpainted and is without hardware.

Now if I could only find a spare hood...
And one of those Bassani x-pipes...

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Pics to mpp97sst@hotmail dot com

Id maybe be interested also, Ive got to do something for the front of my AI race car. I have alot of ideas but the Cobra R front just seems like a great starting point.

In stock form Ive heard that its floppy but Im not reading Competition Car Composites by McBeath for the heck of it.

Thanks,
Anthony

flattrack53

Established Member
Pics to mpp97sst@hotmail dot com

Id maybe be interested also, Ive got to do something for the front of my AI race car. I have alot of ideas but the Cobra R front just seems like a great starting point.

In stock form Ive heard that its floppy but Im not reading Competition Car Composites by McBeath for the heck of it.

Thanks,
Anthony

Read the link I posted on the 2nd post...You will learn everything that you need to know.

svtguy

Established Member
I also have 3 splitters.

1. The original being stored.
2. The CF one from Andy that is currently on the car. And works fantastic by the way.
3. Ford replacement that is unpainted and is without hardware.

Now if I could only find a spare hood...
And one of those Bassani x-pipes...

2000R hood. Click on link to get you to the hood.

2000 Cobra R OEM Rear Wing

Paul

Last edited:

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
Carolina Mustang in Cary used to have a ford R hood for sale.. haven't been there in years but you could call. I don't even know if they are open anymore.

flattrack53

Established Member
It sounds like this is what I will have to do.

Now does anyone know a good place in Houston, San Antonio, or Austin to have this done?

Now don't you wish you bought all of that stuff from Roger when you bought the car? Haha.

2k7gtcs

Established Member
Now don't you wish you bought all of that stuff from Roger when you bought the car? Haha.

I would have gladly bought them in a heartbeat! But he had already promised and sold them to someone else before I even made an offer on the car.

It's all good. At least I got the car. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread