295/45/18

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I haven't searched, but I need some tires on my factory wheels. I'm not too inclined to run the Goodyears again and two online places that had Toyo Proxes for sale have sent back emails saying it's discontinued, at least in that size.

Does anyone make this tire size anymore besides Goodyear? :poke:

Who's got a good online store for something close to a 28" street tire that is close to stock? Drag radials aren't out of the question, but I've been just trying to find Proxes the past couple of days with no luck.

JCHicks

Established Member
I haven't searched, but I need some tires on my factory wheels. I'm not too inclined to run the Goodyears again and two online places that had Toyo Proxes for sale have sent back emails saying it's discontinued, at least in that size.

Does anyone make this tire size anymore besides Goodyear? :poke:

Who's got a good online store for something close to a 28" street tire that is close to stock? Drag radials aren't out of the question, but I've been just trying to find Proxes the past couple of days with no luck.

:??: :dw:

Its not discontinued..

http://marktg.toyotires.com/file/35.pdf

SKIP 56

Established Member
i have a set of toyo proxes. they where on my L when i bought it. the only thing is they are 285/60/18. if u want ill sell the for $200. they still have 9/32 tread, new they come with 11/32.

alightningfan08

Saving up 4 a Whipple!
Established Member
Just a heads up..

I have been watching this set of Original Toyos on Ebay....

Toyo Proxes S/T ST 295-45-18 Ford SVT TIRES TIRE LOT Item number: 390018638002

$149 each plus shipping :thumbsup:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I don't like the Toyo Proxi's on my L, I should have gone with the Nitto's or Hankooks.
I still had the original Goodyears up until 37K miles & they kept the truck planted on the ground.
The Toyo's traction are marginal- I had instances when there were momentary loss of traction during normal driving especially from dead-stops & exiting the highway via the off-ramps.

Only got them 'cause the tire shop made an offer that I couldn't refuse which was about $100 cheaper than me ordering a set of Hankooks or Nitto's and paying the mounting & balancing labor somewhere else.

Who knows- maybe I have an odd-ball set of tires.....

Users who are viewing this thread