295 45 18 nitto 555

BossHogg

Established Member
My local discount tire sold me four about ten days ago, I called to check the order the following day and was told tires were out of stock until the end of the month. I called yesterday and was told they found some and they are on the way. I was called back today and was told they can only locate two out of Texas and they have no ETA for the other tires. I feel like I am being jacked with. Are the 555s out of stock? when I payed for the tires up front shouldn't they have told me right there they couldn't get them?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My local discount tire sold me four about ten days ago, I called to check the order the following day and was told tires were out of stock until the end of the month. I called yesterday and was told they found some and they are on the way. I was called back today and was told they can only locate two out of Texas and they have no ETA for the other tires. I feel like I am being jacked with. Are the 555s out of stock? when I payed for the tires up front shouldn't they have told me right there they couldn't get them?

Hello,

We are sorry for the confusion. Yes, your local store should have provided you with more accurate information at the time of your order. I don't think they are purposely trying to mislead you, it sounds like they are getting mixed information somewhere in our supply chain. I do see that we received some stock yesterday in our AZ Discount Tire Direct warehouse, I recommend letting your local store know. If your tires aren't already on the way directly from Nitto they can be shipped from AZ today. ETA would be about 3-4 business days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedwagon

Established Member
W

What are you paying per tire if I may ask??

Users who are viewing this thread