295/35R20 and 255/35R20.. What options?

Badlilstang

Established Member
So far the best I can find in my price range (Cheap as possible) is the Invo for about 900 a set 295/35R20 and 255/35R20. Are there any other options that may be better or cheaper?

Sirraf

Established Member
So far the best I can find in my price range (Cheap as possible) is the Invo for about 900 a set 295/35R20 and 255/35R20. Are there any other options that may be better or cheaper?

555s are prob gonna be cheaper than the Invos.

Badlilstang

Established Member
Thank you for the post Badlilstang.

The Invo would have been the most economical option but this model in the 255/35-20 size has been discontinued and we no longer have stock available. For a matching set-up the next option available is the Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Here are the links with more details.

255/35R-20 Pilot Super Sport

295/35R-20 Pilot Super Sport

Geeze.. price jumps from 900 to 1400$.. that just won't work for me! I have seen teh 255/35R20 INVO in a few places online.. guess I need to verify stock. Thx for your reply.

nosscort

Established Member
Thank you for the post Badlilstang.

The Invo would have been the most economical option but this model in the 255/35-20 size has been discontinued and we no longer have stock available. For a matching set-up the next option available is the Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Here are the links with more details.

255/35R-20 Pilot Super Sport

295/35R-20 Pilot Super Sport

interesting.. Nitto is still listing them for sale and being produced!

nosscort

Established Member
Geeze.. price jumps from 900 to 1400$.. that just won't work for me! I have seen teh 255/35R20 INVO in a few places online.. guess I need to verify stock. Thx for your reply.

American muscle has them in stock for 1005.00 after the discount code and free shipping! If you find them cheaper they will price match also.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

interesting.. Nitto is still listing them for sale and being produced!

I checked with our Nitto representative and the information we have in our system is incorrect. The 255/35R-20 Invo is still in production and Nitto has stock available. We apologize for the confusion.

Our current mail order price on the front size is only $179.00 each and for the rear size, $296.00 each. Shipping is FREE and right now the Invo qualifies for an instant $25.00 discount with the purchase of a new set.

Send me a PM with your name and phone number and I'll have one of my sales agents contact you directly for the order :coolman:

Badlilstang

Established Member
I checked with our Nitto representative and the information we have in our system is incorrect. The 255/35R-20 Invo is still in production and Nitto has stock available. We apologize for the confusion.

Our current mail order price on the front size is only $179.00 each and for the rear size, $296.00 each. Shipping is FREE and right now the Invo qualifies for an instant $25.00 discount with the purchase of a new set.

Send me a PM with your name and phone number and I'll have one of my sales agents contact you directly for the order :coolman:

DOH! Because you mentioned you no longer could get the fronts I found another place that had them all and ordered them for $888 shipped to my door.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DOH! Because you mentioned you no longer could get the fronts I found another place that had them all and ordered them for $888 shipped to my door.

I again apologize for the confusion. Hopefully we'll be able to earn you business the next time you're in need of tires.

Badlilstang

Established Member
I again apologize for the confusion. Hopefully we'll be able to earn you business the next time you're in need of tires.

For sure! I will hit you guys up on the next list. Do you know what balance machines Discount Tire uses? Also, do they have a touchless system available?

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For sure! I will hit you guys up on the next list. Do you know what balance machines Discount Tire uses? Also, do they have a touchless system available?

You'll need to contact your closest store to confirm which machines they use as it can vary by location. All of our stores however use touch less mounting.

Here's the link to our store locator: http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTire/

Last edited:

RC-5.0

Established Member
For someone that REALLY knows tires, how do you think the dry traction on these MPSS compares to say:

Nitto:
Invo?
NT05?
555?
555R?
NT05R?

Thanks!!

RC

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For someone that REALLY knows tires, how do you think the dry traction on these MPSS compares to say:

Nitto:
Invo?
NT05?
555?
555R?
NT05R?

Thanks!!

RC

I haven't read any side by side comparisons with the Nitto models above against the Pilot Super Sport however the Super Sport is classified as a max performance tire so it competes with models like the NT05.

Users who are viewing this thread