295/35/R20 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires

JMoraru

Established Member
Looking to sell my rear tires due to clearance issues with the wheels im running. Want to downsize to a 285/30/20 for it to fit. I raised the rear back up, but i just cant live with the rear so high to clear these. Tires have around 1000 miles i believe, but ill get tread measurements. These are top of the line tires.Retail for about $870 a pair. Looking for $550+ shipping.

mail

Last edited:

Corepuncher

Established Member
Great tires...I just sold some 315's I had bought for the same reasons. Just so happens teh 295's fit perfectly and do not rub my car...which is a 2011 GT500. So I highly suggest these tires.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What rims are you using?

Sent from my iPhone 4S

JMoraru

Established Member
They are GT legend wheels. Is there some trick to making them fit? I had plenty of clearance with the same tires but 285/30/20 on my old rims, but i guess the offset on these is ruining it for me.

PLATIADO

Established Member
They are GT legend wheels. Is there some trick to making them fit? I had plenty of clearance with the same tires but 285/30/20 on my old rims, but i guess the offset on these is ruining it for me.

Do you know what your offset is on the wheels? Waht size is the wheel in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread