28th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show - Online Registraion now OPEN!

Ratchet

Established Member
Sounds good man. I think Jimmy from vortechs rollin out with me, we can meet off the 101 by your place or anywhere u want off the freeway. Let me know!
I think I am going to be at a hotel pretty close to the show... or would it be wise to stop further out and roll in in the morning....
works for me, if anyone else wants to join
Which brings me to this question... any decent reasonablly priced hotels out near you on the 101 that you could put me in touch with? Or a location I could look up to find them on hotels.com? Might be a bit safer further away from the show me thinks.... lol:beer:

Thanks!:rockon:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I think I am going to be at a hotel pretty close to the show... or would it be wise to stop further out and roll in in the morning....
Which brings me to this question... any decent reasonablly priced hotels out near you on the 101 that you could put me in touch with? Or a location I could look up to find them on hotels.com? Might be a bit safer further away from the show me thinks.... lol:beer:

Thanks!:rockon:

Bunch of us have booked rooms at the Courtyard Marriott in buena park, it's right across the park/show.

Sent from my '79 Fairmont coupe

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Ill be going, should get it in the mail but if its on line just probably going to do that. Cant wait, Ill be metteing up in Livermore crew like always in the early am Friday.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Established Member
Bunch of us have booked rooms at the Courtyard Marriott in buena park, it's right across the park/show.

Sent from my '79 Fairmont coupe

I'll call them today and check it out. Did they have any show discount going on? :beer:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I'll call them today and check it out. Did they have any show discount going on? :beer:
we have secured a discount rate with the knott's hotel. just mention you're booking for the ford show in april.

the other local hotels have been gracious enough to offer some good pricing on rooms as well.

nerdman

Established Member
It may be too soon for pre meets, but isnt there usually a big group that cruises down from the norcal area? Would be sick to meet with them somewhere along the way and all of us roll together. I will more than likely be taking the 101 south to the 5 to knotts. Let me know if anyones down to meet along the route. Im showing, so i have to be there early i guess.

Ratchet

Established Member
we have secured a discount rate with the knott's hotel. just mention you're booking for the ford show in april.

the other local hotels have been gracious enough to offer some good pricing on rooms as well.

I reserved a room for a couple nights at the courtyard at the Marriot or whatever it's called. 128 a night.. I may call the hotel itself tomorrow cause i booked thru hotels.com and they knew nothing of the show.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
It may be too soon for pre meets, but isnt there usually a big group that cruises down from the norcal area? Would be sick to meet with them somewhere along the way and all of us roll together. I will more than likely be taking the 101 south to the 5 to knotts. Let me know if anyones down to meet along the route. Im showing, so i have to be there early i guess.

Yes that's true. We Norcal guys will be crusing down there in a big caravan of mustangs. The cruise is called CA mustangs 8th annual Mile of mustangs cruise to knotts.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Is Craig going to post something, Im usally rolling with this crew?

So far what I know is Craig is only organizing the cruise part,but not the hotel arrangements. :shrug:

PS I will be in the Mile of mustangs with my cobra.

Last edited:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
So far what I know is Craig is only organizing the cruise,but not the hotel arrangements. :shrug:

PS I will be in the Mile of mustangs with my cobra.

Ya thats what Im asking because he usally posts something in here and Im having trouble loging in on his site. This will be my 6th yr going with them, great times.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
Ya thats what Im asking because he usally posts something in here and Im having trouble loging in on his site. This will be my 6th yr going with them, great times.

Yea same thing here. I been unable to log on to Ca mustangs website also. I wonder what's going on with their website. I don't know if you heard of cafords.com. Some people on there started a thread about the cruise to knotts. Are taking about what hotel They will be staying at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Yea same thing here. I been unable to log on to Ca mustangs website also. I wonder what's going on with their website. I don't know if you heard of cafords.com. Some people on there started a thread about the cruise to knotts. Are taking about what hotel They will be staying at.

My buddy has Craigs number so Ima see if he wants all the info posted on here, cuz from what I read he was trying to see who was gona help him because he was unsure if he was even going.

Users who are viewing this thread