275/40/17 ZR tires F/S Brand new $200 (White Plains MD)

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
!!! SOLD !!! Thanks FISHTAIL : )

I bought a pair of Riken Raptor Zr 98W tires (275/40/17's) last fall before I got sick and I was going to install them today and realized they will not fit since the exhaust has been upgraded. In the process I had to cut off my wheel locks since I broke the key last night. It Has not been a good day so far.:nonono:
So now I have to sell these, so I can buy a new set of 245/45/17's. I originally paid $235 on sale for the pair not including shipping, I would like to get at least $200 for them, They are brand new, never mounted, Stickers still attached! These are good looking tires with great ratings for traction and ride.
Let me know if you are interested.:rockon:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I might take these actually. Let me see if I can find a set of the same make/model that will fit the front, if so, then I'll take em'.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok...just looked, neither tire rack or discount tire carries that brand. Where did you get them? I'm gonna need a set of 245/45 or 255/40's for the front. Not sure which size I want to run yet, although I'm leaning toward the narrower 245 for the sake of clearance. The 275's up there now look like they'll rub under a hard corner load, and I'm concerned that the 255's might cut it close unless I dial in a good deal of negative camber.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sorry, haven't forgotten about you. I was just talking to the wife about this last night, but I spent the evening flushing out the fresh water system in the camper. I'll see if I can't take these from you this weekend, I just want to price out the matching fronts and see what else we have to pay for this month to make sure it's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread