27 May MACA GTG in VA this time....

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
*UPDATE*

I just spoke to the Asst Manager there @ Hooters. Looking into arranging a wing party and having the hooter girls modeling for me.

I mean....taking pics with us and our Cobra's :p :rockon:

More To Follow!!!!!!!!!

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Is this confirmed? Can I add him to the roster? :read: :pop:

He should be getting in touch with you either today or tomorrow Tony. He just has been tied up with a bunch of stuff lately.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
He should be getting in touch with you either today or tomorrow Tony. He just has been tied up with a bunch of stuff lately.

Thank you for the info Lisa, I will add him to the roster :read: :pepper: :banana:

Almo

Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
*UPDATE*

I just spoke to the Asst Manager there @ Hooters. Looking into arranging a wing party and having the hooter girls modeling for me.

More To Follow!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you all but I go to Hooters for the wings so make sure that's straight. :D

Kidding, we all know I go to Hooters for the beer. :-D Whaaaat? :shrug:

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Thank you for the info Lisa, I will add him to the roster :read: :pepper: :banana:

No problem Tony, anytime. Looks like you are going to get a pretty good turnout!

apache

Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:

Mos-Def count me in Tony. Also, let me know if there is anything I can do to assist! & thank YOU Lisa for looking out !:coolman:

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
I hate to do this, but I might not be able to go. I took the car out yesterday and now an idiot light on. Does anyone know if a Predator can read the trouble codes? I don't think I will have time this week to take it to Ford

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
john, the predator does do diagnostics, i jsut dont remember how to do it exactly, jsut fool with it, its pretty simple to figure our i beleave.

cory

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
jbp99cobra said:
I hate to do this, but I might not be able to go. I took the car out yesterday and now an idiot light on. Does anyone know if a Predator can read the trouble codes? I don't think I will have time this week to take it to Ford

Sorry for the bad news!!
I am not sure how this is done either but I am sure if you post up a thread here in MACA or do a search then you can find your answer.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
*UPDATE*

More To Follow!!!!!!!!!

Well...no go on the wing party since they don't do those on weekends (no big deal) but still looking to get the girls to take pics with us.

CobraMan69...GREAT!!! I will add you to our roster, Welcome Aboard :beer:

Almo

Established Member
Hey Tony... I am up to number one of the waiting list so they will probably fit me in for Saturday so I will not be able to make it if that's the case. If by chance I don't get in then Torey and I will be there. http://tgaatour.com/regntgaa/midatlantic/schedulefiles/pairings.asp?ID=178

Hopefully I will see you guys there but if not, will catch up with you all another time.

Cheers,
Allen

Users who are viewing this thread