26 Spline input shaft

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Liberty has not been able to give us an ETA and we are hoping we will have some D&D Shafts on the way to us in a few days. I will know more in the next few days whether or not D&D received their shipment in.

ManNmachine

John 3:16
Established Member
Liberty has not been able to give us an ETA and we are hoping we will have some D&D Shafts on the way to us in a few days. I will know more in the next few days whether or not D&D received their shipment in.

As soon as you get any 26 Spline D&D or liberty, let me know. I'll order all at once with Spec stage II+, Ford TOB and sleeve:beer:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Lethal if you have none of these you guys should update your website because I almost ordered one and would have been disappointed if I found out they are out of stock. I really need this thing bad too, guess I will have to do a 10-spline.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal if you have none of these you guys should update your website because I almost ordered one and would have been disappointed if I found out they are out of stock. I really need this thing bad too, guess I will have to do a 10-spline.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you happen to order an item from us and it's on backorder or unavailable we will contact you as soon as the order is processed and notify you of that. You're also always welcome to give us a call before placing an order to check and see if they item is in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks for the support.

Jared

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Thanks for the suggestion. If you happen to order an item from us and it's on backorder or unavailable we will contact you as soon as the order is processed and notify you of that. You're also always welcome to give us a call before placing an order to check and see if they item is in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks for the support.

Jared

What's the timetable on these?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bet he wants to know about both.

If that's the case the Liberty shafts are still on backorder with no ETA. The D&D ones just became available again. We've got some on the way to us and we can drop ship them as well if anyone needs one quick.

Thanks, Jared

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
If that's the case the Liberty shafts are still on backorder with no ETA. The D&D ones just became available again. We've got some on the way to us and we can drop ship them as well if anyone needs one quick.

Thanks, Jared

I ordered a D&D one today...I will PM you my order number and hopefully you can make sure it gets drop shipped instead of going to you guys first, then me...thanks Lethal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Aaron

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
UPDATE: I just spoke to D&D and they did not receive the input shafts for the cobra's yesterday. They do expect them to be there by Thursday. Anyone who placed an order for one your orders will ship as soon as they become available. If you need to make any changes to your order please give us a call. \

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared,

Can you confirm that the D&D shafts were shipped out today?

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron,

I was out of the office most of the day today and didn't get a chance to speak to D&D but the last I spoke with them they were indeed going to be going out.

I will call tomorrow to verify.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread