26 spline input shaft HELP

Michael Lorage

Established Member
I just changed the input shaft on my kenne bell 2.6 cobra, ran fine before, but now i changed the input shaft to a 26 spline and of course the clutch as well, but now when i boot it and get it to high rpm, it locks me out of gears and grinds, have lots of tranny fluid, clutch seems to be fine was installed right, any idea why it would grind or vibrate when at high rpm ? maybe not simmed right ????

Any help would be great thank you Svt friends!!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Sounds like an adjustment problem and also could be an installation issue. What do you mean by LOTS OF TRANS FLUID? There is no such thing as that. Its either the correct level or not.

Next thing, DO NOT use an adjustable cable. They are junk. Use an OEM cable with a firewall adjuster and new quadrent.

Bigggy

Established Member
Sounds like an adjustment problem and also could be an installation issue. What do you mean by LOTS OF TRANS FLUID? There is no such thing as that. Its either the correct level or not.

Next thing, DO NOT use an adjustable cable. They are junk. Use an OEM cable with a firewall adjuster and new quadrent.

THAT ^^

I had an adjustable cable and had the same problem, reuse my stocker and no more problem. Use a Firewall adjuster and get a good cadrant thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread