251 Bottles of Coke, and 1506 Mentos = Quite the Show

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
ok i just saw this the other day, but how in the hell does mentos do that to coke? Do you have to drop all the mentos in there, or like 1-2

03cobraracer

Established Member
C H I N I said:
ok i just saw this the other day, but how in the hell does mentos do that to coke? Do you have to drop all the mentos in there, or like 1-2
u just need 1 or 2 and it will do it.. we did it at my shop one day while we were bored..lol soda went everywhere! haha

KYLightning02

Established Member
i was watching this on myth busters the other day they were dropping in 4 and they got the world record for highest explosion its some cool Sh*t

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
The math says its 6 mentos to every 1 bottle. Now I'm scared to have a mentos then drink a diet coke! lol

Thrust

Established Member
That is crazy. What happens when you have a mentos in your mouth and you take a sip of coke? does your mouth explode??:xpl:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Thrust said:
That is crazy. What happens when you have a mentos in your mouth and you take a sip of coke? does your mouth explode??:xpl:

yes. your mouth explodes. there's carnage and suffering.

zapman

Established Member
what happens if you put a whole bunch in and get the cap on will the bottle blow up?? and only coke or can you do it with pepsi?

Users who are viewing this thread