250 mile T-56 complete package for sell

screaminr1

Established Member
Gauging interest, I have decided to go auto and wanted to see what kind of interests I would get on this package deal.

I have stock spec rebuilt T-56 out of an 04 cobra with 250 miles on it and stock shifter with aluminum handle and billet knob.
The bearings, seals, carbon fiber syncros and all the wear parts have all been replaced. Selling because I need an auto for my turbo car. In excellent condition.

I also have a aluminum cobra driveshaft with 5300 approximate miles on it.I also have the pinion flange with 250 miles on it, which allows the 8.8 to accept the cobra drive shaft. And I also have a brand new cobra cross member.

Also, included is a matched set 8 bolt cobra billet steel fly wheel, ram 900 HD clutch upgraded and pressure plate. This is a serious clutch but pedal is not that bad considering the power it will hold. Also a billet aluminum firewall adjuster and qaudrant.

All in all this is a complete very low mileage complete set-up for a cobra or a GT,bullet,Mach 1 switch over. It was on a GT with a built cobra motor so the fly wheel won't work on a GT.
Selling because I have turbo's and I want an Auto.

Summary:

rebuilt T-56
new cross member
new ram clutch 900 HD
2000 mile billet steel fly wheel
billet aluminum fire wall adjuster and qaudrant
like new aluminum cobra drive shaft
new cobra pinion flange
stock shifter
aluminum short handle
billet satin finish knob

Looking for $2500 for the complete setup plus shipping.

The tranny alone would cost you 1600 to 1900 depending on miles and this one only has 250.

I don't check here on a regular basis so
Call me 512-801-9060.
email- [email protected]

Ross

Last edited:

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Edited by L.L. :poke: If you don't want it, DON'T BUY IT!

But do NOT start shit in here. :nono:

Last edited:

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
screaminr1 said:
I will talk about price if someone is SEROIUS but don't come in my thread and sabotage my sell when your not even interested. Try a PM

+1. A PM would be a lot more appreciated in a situation like this.

Tide612

Banned
Just let the man sell his trans. Dont post in here like you know everything about the price of what things are. Just FYI

Anyways good luck and TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Users who are viewing this thread