240 S Sex?

PACETTR

Established Member
I'm heading to work this morning on I40 with the cruise set at 65-70. In the rear view I see a black 240SX with an intercooler hanging in the front fascia. Black with black wheels, Asian dude driving (shock). He passes slowly, and then slows up just ahead of me. I speed up just enough to get beside him, and he gives a quick little burst and falls back beside me.

I drop into third, and wait for him to go. He just sits beside me looking over, so I motion for him to go ahead (figured I could at least give him the jump). I think he thought he was going to surprise me. I wait for him to go, and explode by him. :sleeping:

He pulled back up beside be and we gave each other a thumbs up. :thumbsup:

Not much of a kill but damn it I don't get many opportunities for some reason...:cuss:

JDrake

Established Member
Nice kill nonetheless...my bud is looking at getting a 1990 240sx with a single turbo in it..i cant wait to run him in my cobra:rockon:

2k3gt

Established Member
There's a green turbo 240 in my apartment complex. The thing's loud as hell (both the exhaust and the bov), but looked less than impressive when he floored it down the street :shrug:

..still wanna run him when I get the stang up to school though :banana:

mrbigjeep

Established Member
Nice kill nonetheless...my bud is looking at getting a 1990 240sx with a single turbo in it..i cant wait to run him in my cobra:rockon:

ha you'd better watch out...if it runs anything like my buddies 240 then your in for a surprise...his is just a 93 with an sr20det swap...front mount with exhaust and boost controller...on 14lbs he beats my buddies 99cobra with intake from pretty much any speed...traps a bit higher than my buddies cobra...

JDrake

Established Member
ha you'd better watch out...if it runs anything like my buddies 240 then your in for a surprise...his is just a 93 with an sr20det swap...front mount with exhaust and boost controller...on 14lbs he beats my buddies 99cobra with intake from pretty much any speed...traps a bit higher than my buddies cobra...

Yeah he said it dyno'd at 270whp at i think he said 14lbs.

mrbigjeep

Established Member
dang, i would watch out...if your a bolt on cobra then you would probably dyno around 300 maybe...which means he would probably beat you...considering his car weighs at least 500 lbs less...

should be a good race though.

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
that was my first race the day i got my mystic, complete murder, but those cars are sexy, i didnt initiate the race, but he drove up next to me and kept blowing off, soo i ran him and beat him by a good amount. the 240's are fun project cars though

JDrake

Established Member
dang, i would watch out...if your a bolt on cobra then you would probably dyno around 300 maybe...which means he would probably beat you...considering his car weighs at least 500 lbs less...

should be a good race though.

Well he just bought the car, so i doubt he can drive it too well.

Users who are viewing this thread