24 Things to do in an Elevator

ssssnake

Established Member
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!:lol1:

1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"

2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, damn motion sickness!"

11. Meow occasionally.

12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.

14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.

15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.

16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.

18. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."

21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."

22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.

24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by thehyena
i got that in the mail last month and i have done each one of them

Okay, you've got to share with us their looks and responses! ROTFLMAO

thehyena

Resident DSMer
Established Member
reasults (that i remember) are posted after the ":"

1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!" :eek:ne man quickly pressed the next floors button so he could get off quicker

2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.: they just stood there and a little kid just looked at me for about 5 floors

3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?" :eek:ld lady said watcha got in there? i said, it's a secret

4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.: everyone took a name tag because they thought i was retarded

5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off. :i could see people just turning and staring at me while giving each other looks in the mirrored wall

6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves. :random giggles

7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral. : afew people got out and one really cool guy shook my hand and said "how are you today admiral"

8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.: one lady said i was a waste of time

9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!": one said"isn't that great"

10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, damn motion sickness!": they all spread like the friggin red sea

11. Meow occasionally. :they just looked at me funny

12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.:a few people giggled

13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side. some people just looked at it and one guy quickly turned around and took the stairs

14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator. : she kept pressing the doors open button

15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it. :weird looks

16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?" :they all said something to the effect of either "what?" or "not that i know of"

17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.: one lady asked if i could please stop and a few people just giggled

18. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons. :they went "NO!! DON'T!!"

19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.:weird looks

20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space." :few people just said "ooooooo kay"

21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body.":raised eyebrows across the board

22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button. :a few people jumped and one lady said "oh my god, don't do that"

23. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers. :again, weird looks

24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back: i got the sarcastic "o great" look [/B][/QUOTE]

SNK BITN

Established Member
Ugh, dutch oven like a mofo
ugh.gif

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
No no...the best is when we get a fire alarm at hotels,
people look out their door and and see fully bunkered firefighters walking down the hall....we get all kind of looks and questions.

Users who are viewing this thread