230 High Game and 588 Series!!!

kball

Banned
Bowling-230 High Game and 588 Series!!!

I just wanted to share my enthusiam with last nights games I bowled...
1st-159
2nd-199
3rd-230
Series-588

My average going in to tonight was 143 with a 69 hdcp. Tonight beat my all-time high game of 229. Oh, and I believe it was like Week 25 or so. Any other bowlers in here?

Last edited by a moderator:

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
i joined a bowling leauge with people i work with just a small league of friends nothing too serious. And when we join we get a free ball so it works out.

i just got my ball on friday i'll take a few pics of it. and post'em maybe or something.

Last edited:

kball

Banned
That sounds like a hell of a good deal to me. I'm sure they give you a limit on what ball you get, but still...that's awesome. Good luck.

BooRail85

Banned
not bad buddy!

I used to bowl in league, but haven't since i snapped my colar bone. Just getting back into the habbit right now. Got a new Hammer ball, and hading out more often. I'll join another league soon.

High game thus far is a 279.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
yea pay 12 bucks a week, play 2 games. and you get to pick a ball from the lower end of the ball choices or you can pay a little bit more and upgrade.

my high probably ever was about a 160 something. I'm getting way more consistent though.

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

Last edited:

kball

Banned
You should try bowling with a curve. My high ever bowling straight in 20 years was only like 176 or so. I had my bowl filled and redrilled for finger tip, and within a month or so, I got a 200+. I know there are good bowlers out there that bowl straight, just not as many. Worth a try anyway. Especially since you get a free ball.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I bowl straight. Always bowl 160+ with a 200+ game usually outta the set of 4 we bowl. $1 bowling and $1 draft beer Sunday-Thursday at midnight. :rockon:

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
yea everyone i know just about spins the crap out of their ball but i stay bowling straight, i've tried it but can never get the hang of it and get it right...maybe i just need more practice.

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
Congrats.

I just bowled my first 600 series and it was in our playoffs. Of course the rest of my team didnt do crap but I was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread