#2232 is Back in the Stable

jspalmer01

Established Member
svt2205 said:
Congratulations on getting 2232 back. What are the details on your car?

Henry

Henry...are you on the SCOA boards?

Red, grey cloth, power seat, defroster, no sunroof, no CD (but I have a CD player in it). I bought the car new in July 93 and owned it until Feb 03. Along the way I modded the car with mostly suspension and exhaust components. I have ALL the original parts for the car should I ever take back to stock. Never wrecked. Motor has never been messed with...stock internals. You know for a car 13 years old now it still runs like the day I got it. The front end valance/front of hood is showing some rock chips now so I'm gonna get it painted by a friend. One of the wheels need to be refinished now...somehow the finish started flaking since I let it go 3 years ago. All in all the car is still pristine just needs to be cleaned up (to my standards) and freshened a little.

I am a charter member of SCOA (member #31) and a longtime friend of Bob Lyons. He warned me not to sell the car...I should has listened. But I have it back now. Any particular questions you have let me know. Cheers.

John

8urvett

Established Member
Congrats on getting your baby back!! Hopefully she doesn't hold any grudges against you for selling her in the first place!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread