223 $

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
.....as i filled my truck up this week...

was around 22 gallons....

In 2 weeks i will be in Kansas City.

At the first stop at the gas station i will fill up our rental with a smile... i think...

Thats crazy, isn´t it?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Well after all its what like 40% taxes on your fuel over there in germany? Or is it higher Andre as I havn't kept up on it?

I like a story I read in a book can't remember the name of it. About the Quatarian oil minister and a european diplomat. and the diplomat was crying about the $100 a barrel price that OPEC was charging at the time. Well the minister said "Tell you what we'll give you free oil for 10 years as long as you give us 50% of your tax revenue in the same time frame. Well the diplomat wanted nothing to do with that proposal.

Just shows you how taxes are such a racatering enterprise. :nonono:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Suck sto be you. Gas has dropped nealry $.50 a gallon here in the last week. $3.73 and heading south. <I hope>

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Suck sto be you. Gas has dropped nealry $.50 a gallon here in the last week. $3.73 and heading south. <I hope>

I think its much more sinister. A lot of americans was running the risk of either starving or freezing this winter. And since it is an election year both parties can't run the risk of having disgruntel voters out there.

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Well after all its what like 40% taxes on your fuel over there in germany? Or is it higher Andre as I havn't kept up on it?

I like a story I read in a book can't remember the name of it. About the Quatarian oil minister and a european diplomat. and the diplomat was crying about the $100 a barrel price that OPEC was charging at the time. Well the minister said "Tell you what we'll give you free oil for 10 years as long as you give us 50% of your tax revenue in the same time frame. Well the diplomat wanted nothing to do with that proposal.

Just shows you how taxes are such a racatering enterprise. :nonono:

Thats true...

with all the taxes together around 70% of the 223 $ have been taxes...

1. mineraloil tax
2. economical tax
3. german tax

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread