22" wheels and tires

hdmlnium

Established Member
I am not putting this in the market place yet because I haven't decided on my new wheels yet. Anyway I am thinking about a new look for MLNIUM and I may be selling my 22's, I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in them if I do decide to go with a different style. I think I will still be going with 22's, I just haven't made up my mind yet.
Bill

Smok'n L

Established Member
I might as well depending on cost and condition of those 12sec. 22" rims. Cant be too much rubber left of those badboys. ha,ha,ha
Later
Smok'n L

hdmlnium

Established Member
FlaSVT I get bored with the same look after a while and one of the easiest ways to change the look of your truck is wheels. I think I might want to try some 23's or maybe a different style 22

sohowcome, Smok'n L,

The rims are 22x10 KMC bofa's and the wheels are Dunlop SP 9000's in a 285/30/22 series. The wheels have zero scatches, no curb or pothole dammage. The wheels are just over 2 months old and the tires have about 3/4 life left on the fronts and about 1/2 life left on the rears. I would like to get $3800.00 for them so if you are interested you can post here or E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks Bill

Users who are viewing this thread