20x11 wheels fitment

svt_king_cobra

Established Member
I'm thinking to install OZ wheels 20x11 rear on shelby 2013, the car lowered 1.25" by ford racing & BMR lower / upper control arms installed with SVT Perf. and track PKG.
are 20x11 going to fit perfectly on my car with 305 or 315 tires ? :shrug:
Please let me know if you have any suggestions :coolman:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
It really has to do with your wheels and their back spacing, but I run 20x11s Alcoas with 315/35/20 nitto NT05Rs and no mods except an adjustable pan hard rod to center the axle, no clearance issues.
If you don't drive in rain much, I'd highly recommend those tires or the toyo R888 in 315/30/20 but those are slightly shorter. If you have stock rear gears that's actually a good thing.
-J

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
It really has to do with your wheels and their back spacing, but I run 20x11s Alcoas with 315/35/20 nitto NT05Rs and no mods except an adjustable pan hard rod to center the axle, no clearance issues.
If you don't drive in rain much, I'd highly recommend those tires or the toyo R888 in 315/30/20 but those are slightly shorter. If you have stock rear gears that's actually a good thing.
-J

The Alcoas have an odd offset though so as you said it's going to depend on what he orders from his new wheels.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
The Alcoas have an odd offset though so as you said it's going to depend on what he orders from his new wheels.
Yep, the Alcoas are def. on the aggressive flush-mount side, but I was impressed with how much room there still was inside, easy 1".
I think the 315 Nitto looks perfect on 11", not bulged or stetched.
I would think the Middle East would be good for a DR full-time.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread