20's out back 18's in the front?

cobra4rat

Established Member
any one running the staggered set up? not sure how it would look on a L, if any one has 20's in the back with 18's up front post your pics. only asking cuz theirs a set 4 sale.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
I think it might look cool, I cant rotate my tires anyway because i have D/R's in the back and f1's up front.

203Cree

Established Member
I don't think this setup would look too good unless:

You're slammed on the ground with a static drop and the wheels will fill the entire wheel well.

-OR-

You're on bags and can tuck. If your stock height, or hell, just a mild drop, the difference would be much too obvious imho to look good.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Thats why I run the staggered setup. 20" up front and 18" in the rear lol. I havent got a new set of stock size tires for up front so Im on my 20" replicas. As for the back; after my first night on the DR's I dont want to go back to regular radials now lol. So thats my setup for a while... Stan

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
20 on front, 22 on rear

1284-1745-118524.jpg

trueblue4ver

Established Member
Any more pics of that True Blue? Really like to see what size tire's he's runnin and his drop. Looks clean! :rockon:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Thats why I run the staggered setup. 20" up front and 18" in the rear lol. I havent got a new set of stock size tires for up front so Im on my 20" replicas. As for the back; after my first night on the DR's I dont want to go back to regular radials now lol. So thats my setup for a while... Stan

Even though your running 20s in the front, and 18s in the back, it still looks awesome. I love the look of DRs on your black wheels.

Vette Eater

Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
that would kind of suck, because you cant rotate the tires.
I don' tknow about you, but most can't rotate tires anyway...IF yo uare running drag radials.

I fortunately have 6 stock chromies, 4 have street tires and 2 have D/R's. Jsut thought I would throw that out there. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread