20in wheel cobra burnouts

Coiled03

Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
Thats just stupid. Why put 20's on a Cobra?

Because depending on the wheel, they look fuggin sweet. Check out CCWs website and look at the yellow Cobra with 505As on it. Tell me those don't look nice.

TheRegulator

Pit Crew
Established Member
Coiled03 said:
Because depending on the wheel, they look fuggin sweet. Check out CCWs website and look at the yellow Cobra with 505As on it. Tell me those don't look nice.

Those wheels look nice because they are a traditional five spoke design that's not meaty. those 10 spoke, or whatever they are in that vid are just fuggin ricin ugly

Coiled03

Established Member
TheRegulator said:
Those wheels look nice because they are a traditional five spoke design that's not meaty. those 10 spoke, or whatever they are in that vid are just fuggin ricin ugly

Agreed....the ones in the vid are ugly. That's why I said "depending on the wheel". I happen to think 20s fill up the wheel well perfectly on our cars. But you do have to choose the style carefully, or it gets to be a little ridiculous looking.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if it were just an R kit, i wouldn't say anything.....but the wheels and the tails are ridiculous

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
was that a white guy wearing girbauds? (reminds me of myself but i dont drive a riced out car)

Users who are viewing this thread