202mph...not so much?

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
So it didn't that day.. who cares. At that speed, the effect of every environmental element is multiplied exponentially. Humidity, wind, etc. 202 mph does not mean 202 mph for every car every day in every condition.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Honestly, I wouldn't try going 200+mph with a live axle, I don't care what suspension setup it has.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
this is as relevant as motortrend saying the brakes fade after one lap. I.E., it's not relevant, because only one source has reported this "problem". this is along the lines of top gear's review of the 2007 GT500, where they strapped it on a CHASSIS dyno, got 450HP at the wheels, and proclaimed that it didn't make the "advertised 500 (crank) HP". C&D is saying "if we can't go faster than 189MPH, NO ONE CAN!!!" even though randy pobst and motortrend have already went faster and said it very likely could hit the claimed 202MPH in better conditions.

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Oh noes!! The innernet bullies!!! :bash:

No one here is a bully. We just want to see video of this claim of yours. You said you can do 180 mph in a Mach 1. Now you're saying you're doing it with 4:10's and a 3650. Let's see it.

mach330

Established Member
No one here is a bully. We just want to see video of this claim of yours. You said you can do 180 mph in a Mach 1. Now you're saying you're doing it with 4:10's and a 3650. Let's see it.

As opposed to 3.55's and a 3650?? I'll take the mechanical advantage.

I don't have a video, guess I'm just a liar. Oh well. Back to the thread at hand...

Users who are viewing this thread