2024 NHL Playoffs

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Bruins live to fight another day but they haven't scored more than 2 goals since game 1 and they're not going to hold the Panther to 1 goal for multiple games so they better somehow find more offense and fast.
Plus they haven't won a playoff home game that wasn't the Leafs since I don't know when.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You hate my Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and 76ers more than Bahstin teams?? Heresy!

Just the Phillies. Citizen bank can catch on fire, fall in an earthquake, or get overtaken by all the filthy people from that town for all I care.

That city sucks. Been there once for three weeks. Thought I’d want to go back to see some American history, but no. It can fall off the Earth just like California.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Just the Phillies. Citizen bank can catch on fire, fall in an earthquake, or get overtaken by all the filthy people from that town for all I care.

That city sucks. Been there once for three weeks. Thought I’d want to go back to see some American history, but no. It can fall off the Earth just like California.
The nice part of Philly is Kensington. You'll meet plenty of nice people there.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I was staying out by the airport. Went south to a wal-mart. Walked in, walked out.

Not Kensington, there were no zombies. Still shady.
If you were staying near the airport I suggest you fire your travel agent.

Center City and Rittenhouse Square are still nice. South Street is great for bar hopping/dining.

Users who are viewing this thread