2024 NHL Playoffs

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Playoff time and looking forward to some good competitive series. A lot of really good teams but I don't think there's a team that really stands out as the favorite. The east will probably have one of the Panthers, Canes or Rangers emerge and the west any one of the Oilers, Avs, Stars or Jets.
There's usually some first round upsets along the way so I expect one or two of these teams to get eliminated.

Bruins have owned and might get by the Leafs only because they are just as big of failures as they are but 2nd round would be as far as they go. If in fact they do get by the Leafs.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Flyers really faded this year and just missed getting in. I miss the Broad Street Bullies days.

Yeah, they really faded the last few weeks.

My islanders will be out first round lol

Canes are a tough draw for any team. Good luck.

Id be surprised if Tampa gets past the Panthers

Tampa is a low seed but I feel like they can play with any team and just might be one of those first round upsets.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I love playoff hockey! I'll be watching even though my team missed the playoffs.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
It’s funny cause I like the bruins Red Sox and Celtics but don’t really watch sports at all anymore.
I like the dolphins over the patriots because the patriots sucked when I was growing up and I liked everything Florida and Dan Marino.

Go bruins and when they lose go panthers.
Went to one of the panthers bruins playoff games down here last year and enjoyed it and if they meet again I’d go back.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Red Wings gave me an ulcer the last 2 games and still missed. I’m playing in an alumni tournament this weekend and will give watching a break until Monday.
Playoff hockey is the best.
Rangers/Oilers in the Cup finals is my bet.
-J

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Florida isn’t flying under any radars like they did as an 8 seed last year.

Go Cats

Users who are viewing this thread