2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

rborden

Established Member
New league started at midnight, so new thread for the new season.

The NFL chain gangs could soon be a thing of the past.

VegasMichael

Established Member
We all remember how fierce this guy was in his day. He's looking good these days and I'm liking his man cave. He rarely goes out in public from I have heard.
1709575045564.jpeg

1709575005462.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We all remember how fierce this guy was in his day. He's looking good these days and I'm liking his man cave. He rarely goes out in public from I have heard.
View attachment 1831216

View attachment 1831215
before my day, but remember our coaches having us watching old film on him and telling us that’s how you hit :LOL: The men from that era of football were gladiators, you’d be hard pressed to find tougher SOBs..

VegasMichael

Established Member
before my day, but remember our coaches having us watching old film on him and telling us that’s how you hit :LOL: The men from that era of football were gladiators, you’d be hard pressed to find tougher SOBs..
I was just a kid when he played but I remember my dad always yapping about how good he was.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Russell Wilson spotted at Newark airport today after meeting with the Giants and then boarded a plane for Pittsburgh.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Nine-time Pro-Bowl QB and former Super-Bowl champ Russell Wilson plans to sign with the Pittsburgh Steelers, per league sources. Wilson will sign a team-friendly, one-year deal in which the Broncos will wind up paying $38 million of his salary while Wilson wears the black and yellow.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Mac Jones done in NE.

Any of you guys watching this? Pretty damn good series.

Yeah, really interesting getting the players perspective on different topics. In particular the Aaron Hernandez segment. That guy was damaged.

BB getting thrown under the bus left and right.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Baker Mayfield signing with the Bucs for 3 years and 100 million.
Good for him, he had a pretty good season and great playoff run.
Good to see Bucs took a chance and paid off well.

Will be interesting with the Patriots now that Mac is gone. Im still hopping for a Harrison Jr pick especially with Bourne back on the team.

But looking like they're going with a QB considering they're also trying to get Calvin Ridley.

Users who are viewing this thread