2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Street Legal 1025 hp E85 Demon W/ Racing software?????? There kidding right? This demon will be an absolute Monster on the streets!!!

• 1,025 total horsepower on E85 at 6,500 rpm.
  • 91-octane gas, the 170 still makes an insane 880 horses
  • 945 lb.-ft of torque at 4,200 rpm.
  • The world's quickest 0-60 production car at 1.66 seconds.
  • The highest g-force acceleration of any production car at 2.004 Gs.
  • History's first-ever eight-second factory muscle car 8.91-seconds ET at 151.17 mph.

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Im thinkin its time for some upgrading Boys.......
Meh, 2500 of the 3k will never leave their bubble in a garage somewhere, the majority of the remainder will only go to cars and coffee to magazine race.

Bad ass car and I’d love to have one but the odds of running into one are practically zero

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Meh, 2500 of the 3k will never leave their bubble in a garage somewhere, the majority of the remainder will only go to cars and coffee to magazine race.

Bad ass car and I’d love to have one but the odds of running into one are practically zero
I agree 100%. I wonder if they will even get there 3000 quota with all the shananigans going on. Definitely Badass thou. Props to the boys at Dodge........going out in style.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Stop it lol, just up the HP on your Super Snake and never look back, I'm hoping I personally run into a Demon 170. I think it would be a good run.

Hell yea.... it would be @2011 gtcs . It would be epic to see you run against one. I'd have sit this one out and let you big boys deal with this monster....lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yea.... it would be @2011 gtcs . It would be epic to see you run against one. I'd have sit this one out and let you big boys deal with this monster....lol
I'd definitely need my setup turned all the way up lol. I'm hoping I'll get to run one at a 1/2 mile event.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd definitely need my setup turned all the way up lol. I'm hoping I'll get to run one at a 1/2 mile event.
These are set up for a straight B-line @2011 gtcs . Dont think one would even touch you in a 1/2 mile dude. Shit.......I would roll race one on pump gas at(775 RWHP) and give it a run for its money. Might blow up the SS thou........:ROFLMAO:......FK'it I wouldnt back down......

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
There's already a thread on this:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I was at a car storage facility locally recently. I counted 11 original Demons in storage, I was told 9 were owned by one owner. Never driven and in their delivery wrapper. As awesome as all these cars are, like others have said most will sit in collections and never see the street much less a drag strip.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I was at a car storage facility locally recently. I counted 11 original Demons in storage, I was told 9 were owned by one owner. Never driven and in their delivery wrapper. As awesome as all these cars are, like others have said most will sit in collections and never see the street much less a drag strip.

They're like the old guys who bought the 90's ZR-1's and put them away. They never lived to see any profit and all the profit is baked into the Demon's up front!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
all those stats you posted will NEVER be replicated by any of the buyers. this car would be sideways or in a ditch if you drive it hard on the street. it's a car to park at car shows with it's stat sheet and nothing more.
I agree w/u.......more than likely thou we'll never see one of these on the street.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed. Thats too bad.......these demons are monsters. Props to dodge for building these thou.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
There's already a thread on this:

Sorry about that @Booky didnt think to check for a thread that was already started on this beast.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Dodge to everyone else.

Game over. Thanks for playing.
Naaaa.......dont think so! Just bring out some 10 year old FORD tech and put a end to this DODGE going away party.......THE EQUALIZER MY FRIEND.......FORD RACING #1
2013 Cobra Jet 1.jpg
2013 Cobra Jet 3.jpg
2013 Cobr Jet 2.jpg
2013 Cobra Jet.jpg
2013 Cobra Jet 4.jpg
2013 Cobr Jet 3.jpg
2013 Cobra Jet 5.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Naaaa.......dont think so! Just bring out some 10 year old FORD tech and put an end to this DODGE going away party.......THE EQUALIZER MY FRIEND.......FORD RACING #1View attachment 1798736View attachment 1798737View attachment 1798734View attachment 1798740View attachment 1798738View attachment 1798735View attachment 1798739
COPE.

You can’t drive that to the track. Like I said.

Game.
O
V
E
R.

But thanks for playing. Dodge goes out on top.

The next argument will be.

“Muh car can handle hur dur twisties”

Users who are viewing this thread