2022 price........

OX1

Established Member
Currently have my 14 GT as my street/strip car and an 03 EVO8 as my track car.
GT has mods below and I am original owner of EVO8 w/11K miles on it.

Considering selling both and getting a newer GT500. This is the lowest price I could find.
Seems fairly cheap, not sure if it is salvage/accident, or this is a price I could get, if I search
long enough.

Also, any major issues with the DCT's?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1707262746578.png

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

This one?

Reminds me my ‘22 technically has 2 recalls. I’ll address them when we install the Whipple :)
Great cars but depends on your street/strip goals. It’s my favorite car to drive honestly but not my choice for strip duty.
-J

OX1

Established Member
It's a salvaged title.

Figured.

This one?

Reminds me my ‘22 technically has 2 recalls. I’ll address them when we install the Whipple :)
Great cars but depends on your street/strip goals. It’s my favorite car to drive honestly but not my choice for strip duty.
-J

They closed both Englishtown and Atco. So drag racing is kind of over near me. More interested in running different road courses around the country (hence one of the reasons for the new F250 tow rig).

Combine that with the possible "checksum" emission checks probably also coming to NJ (already in NY, from what I hear). Will make it so you can't run any "unapproved" tune (could use the stock Ph1 Roush tune, but that would be a severe power drop from where I am at now).

GT500 I could register as a "collector" vehicle in Jersey, which is no inspection at all, except verify odometer works every 5 years, as you are limited to 3K per year.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Figured.

They closed both Englishtown and Atco. So drag racing is kind of over near me. More interested in running different road courses around the country (hence one of the reasons for the new F250 tow rig).

Combine that with the possible "checksum" emission checks probably also coming to NJ (already in NY, from what I hear). Will make it so you can't run any "unapproved" tune (could use the stock Ph1 Roush tune, but that would be a severe power drop from where I am at now).

GT500 I could register as a "collector" vehicle in Jersey, which is no inspection at all, except verify odometer works every 5 years, as you are limited to 3K per year.
Seems like a new GT500 would fit your goals now. IMO this car is built more for a road course than the drag strip. Take full advantage of all it's capabilities. This car is an beast in track mode and the sound is just badassery. You will love it.

I live in the Country down south and love spirited driving on these long, winding Country roads.
Would love to learn how to drive on a road course but not sure how to get started with that. It would be a drive to find one.

OX1

Established Member
Seems like a new GT500 would fit your goals now. IMO this car is built more for a road course than the drag strip. Take full advantage of all it's capabilities. This car is an beast in track mode and the sound is just badassery. You will love it.

I live in the Country down south and love spirited driving on these long, winding Country roads.
Would love to learn how to drive on a road course but not sure how to get started with that. It would be a drive to find one.
2.5 hours is not too bad really. Most track have at least some events for beginners.

Users who are viewing this thread