FOR SALE: 2020 Velocity Blue Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Bennys_88

Established Member
Oh, adding an ADM like I am? Please provide examples. :)
I don’t know if you’ve read the market rules, if not, I suggest you do. It clearly states not to comment on pricing.

“8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller. Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.”

Hope that helps.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don’t know if you’ve read the market rules, if not, I suggest you do. It clearly states not to comment on pricing.

“8) Comments about the price or condition of an item are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the seller. Express your concerns privately if you think the price is too high.”

Hope that helps.

You quoted me, asking @afcobra01 to provide examples of ADMs that I advertise and charge people; which I don't.

So I'm not sure how that is relevant to Rule #8 in the market.

If you're referring to post #14... I just said that it was a lot of money for a used car. It wasn't my opinion, it's a fact. The average used vehicle in today's market sells for $28,000 or so, anything above that is a lot of money for a used car, anything below that isn't. Pretty simple math. I didn't say that the OP is asking too much, I didn't say that it was an absorbent amount to sell a 2 year old car for, etc. In fact, I don't care what he sells it for. Just making the simple comment that it's above average for a used vehicle.

If you feel as if post #14 violates rule #8, feel free to report it and let the God's of SVTP make the decision. If you realize the error of your ways, then move along and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Hope that helps.

Bennys_88

Established Member
You quoted me, asking @afcobra01 to provide examples of ADMs that I advertise and charge people; which I don't.

So I'm not sure how that is relevant to Rule #8 in the market.

If you're referring to post #14... I just said that it was a lot of money for a used car. It wasn't my opinion, it's a fact. The average used vehicle in today's market sells for $28,000 or so, anything above that is a lot of money for a used car, anything below that isn't. Pretty simple math. I didn't say that the OP is asking too much, I didn't say that it was an absorbent amount to sell a 2 year old car for, etc. In fact, I don't care what he sells it for. Just making the simple comment that it's above average for a used vehicle.

If you feel as if post #14 violates rule #8, feel free to report it and let the God's of SVTP make the decision. If you realize the error of your ways, then move along and enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Hope that helps.
The average used vehicle in todays market sells for $28,000 is irrelevant in comparison to a car of this caliber. Like I said in a previous post. I’m going to look up a used 2020 Mercedes G63 which sells for about $280,000-$310,000 and tell them “it’s a lot of money for a used car”

I’m not sure why your comment from your first post was necessary, every single person after your comment disagrees with what you’ve said, now my post looks like a dramatic reality series lol.

Use your time wisely and stop posting bs on here bud, your opinion is like an ahole, everyone has one and they all stink…

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The average used vehicle in todays market sells for $28,000 is irrelevant in comparison to a car of this caliber. Like I said in a previous post. I’m going to look up a used 2020 Mercedes G63 which sells for about $280,000-$310,000 and tell them “it’s a lot of money for a used car”

I’m not sure why your comment from your first post was necessary, every single person after your comment disagrees with what you’ve said, now my post looks like a dramatic reality series lol.

Use your time wisely and stop posting bs on here bud, your opinion is like an ahole, everyone has one and they all stink…

Your G63 is included in the $28k number...sooo...

Since soooooo many people disagree with what I said, even though its factual data that can be produced, then surely you've have multiple offers with cash in hand already :D

If not, maybe my opinion doesn't stink as badly as yours.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Also, don't take it personal. I just have a real problem with people that aren't active members of the forum, trying to come on here and 'sell' vehicles.

You've been here almost 13 years, and had 26 posts...with 14 being in this thread alone.

FJohnny

Established Member
Your opinion is like an ahole, everyone has one and they all stink…

Great looking car. GLWS.

As to the above, though, the following is from from Johns Hopkins;

"What is an imperforate anus?​

Imperforate anus is a congenital (present from birth) defect in which the opening to the anus is missing or blocked. Imperforate anus is a relatively common condition that occurs in about 1 out of 5,000 infants."

So, technically, most but not all have one. Carry on.

Bennys_88

Established Member
Great looking car. GLWS.

As to the above, though, the following is from from Johns Hopkins;

"What is an imperforate anus?​

Imperforate anus is a congenital (present from birth) defect in which the opening to the anus is missing or blocked. Imperforate anus is a relatively common condition that occurs in about 1 out of 5,000 infants."

So, technically, most but not all have one. Carry on.
haha

03_BLK10TH

Established Member
Also, don't take it personal. I just have a real problem with people that aren't active members of the forum, trying to come on here and 'sell' vehicles.

You've been here almost 13 years, and had 26 posts...with 14 being in this thread alone.
Some people aren't as active on here as others, what is the problem with that? I've posted a few vehicles on here to sell because my vehicles are well maintained and flawless. I also purchased one off of here as well because I feel like most users on this forum take a little better care of their vehicles then some of them that you may find on AutoTrader, CarGurus, etc.

You are in the business, you know all Ford dealers have huge addendums/market adjustments on their new vehicles as well as you know used vehicles are being sold more than they ever have at the moment.

Your comment about the price of the vehicle is irrelevant. If someone wants it bad enough, I am sure they will pay for it.

Bennys_88

Established Member
Some people aren't as active on here as others, what is the problem with that? I've posted a few vehicles on here to sell because my vehicles are well maintained and flawless. I also purchased one off of here as well because I feel like most users on this forum take a little better care of their vehicles then some of them that you may find on AutoTrader, CarGurus, etc.

You are in the business, you know all Ford dealers have huge addendums/market adjustments on their new vehicles as well as you know used vehicles are being sold more than they ever have at the moment.

Your comment about the price of the vehicle is irrelevant. If someone wants it bad enough, I am sure they will pay for it.
Well said, that was my point. I stopped responding because I didn’t see the point of continuing the convo off topic. The point of my post was to share this amazing machine.

If I had the room, I would keep it. I typically do not like any color outside of black or white on a car, but just looking at this thing in my driveway puts a smile on my face. I would rather it be in the hands of someone that is going to enjoy it and drive it as intended.

I appreciate everyone’s comments, I’ve successfully sold a terminator on here without any issues, the buyer sends me photos of the mods he has done, open line of communication because I sell good quality vehicles, no junkers here.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am as well, that is why I said something about new car pricing. I hope you aren't playing naive about the new/used vehicle market and you are "in the business".

Playing naïve? Not sure what you mean by that.

People who just use this forum to sell things, aren't contributing and in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to sell vehicles on here.

I am in the business. Not all Ford dealers have huge addendums/market adjustments. Yes, prices are higher than normal.

Your last sentence is silly. DUH. If, someone wants anything bad enough, they'll pay whatever they want for it.

$20k markup on a PRE-OWNED vehicle is silly. Whoever HAS to have it that bad, could've ordered a MY22 from me at MSRP, that $20k would've paid for a lot of gas...even at $5/gallon. :)

Bennys_88

Established Member
Playing naïve? Not sure what you mean by that.

People who just use this forum to sell things, aren't contributing and in my opinion shouldn't be allowed to sell vehicles on here.

I am in the business. Not all Ford dealers have huge addendums/market adjustments. Yes, prices are higher than normal.

Your last sentence is silly. DUH. If, someone wants anything bad enough, they'll pay whatever they want for it.

$20k markup on a PRE-OWNED vehicle is silly. Whoever HAS to have it that bad, could've ordered a MY22 from me at MSRP, that $20k would've paid for a lot of gas...even at $5/gallon. :)
Many things “shouldn’t be allowed” but, we’re witnessing some unusual things aren’t we?

You could always start your own forum and set your own rules since you don’t agree with the ones on here

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Many things “shouldn’t be allowed” but, we’re witnessing some unusual things aren’t we?

You could always start your own forum and set your own rules since you don’t agree with the ones on here

We can keep going round and round about it I guess.

I like your plan. It is slowly but surely adding to your post count.

Users who are viewing this thread