2020 Supercross

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Bit bummed Savatgy couldn't of been a 3rd wheel for Kawi. Thought he did well as a rook last year.

Glad Adam made the jump too, so he's my #1 guy in supercross now. I root for Tomac since he rides for Kawi but not a big fan of him in supercross. Too bipolar. Motocross is where he shines.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah ET3 is becoming hard to root for. He was getting some shit done and picking his way through the pack until Osborne shook him up, then all his momentum was gone.

It was good to see Roczen kill it last weekend. Watching Barcia put shit together in the first two rounds was fun to see. Really when it comes down to it, it is easier for me to pin down who I don't like. Mainly Webb because he is a shit bag.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Finally Tomac shows up. Hopefully he overcomes the first or last syndrome.

That 250 main though...shit was cray. Not sure how I feel about the Craig/Ferrandis incident. I’ll have to look at replays but people were saying he got squirrelly with Jett at the end too.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
AC going to be out a while, no?

Tomac was on fire in that triple crown. Needs to ride like that more often.

Webb ate it

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
AC going to be out a while, no?

Tomac was on fire in that triple crown. Needs to ride like that more often.

Webb ate it
Yeah AC will definitely be out till either close to the last couple races or whole season.

Not sure how long Webb will be out, he might be back next weekend. I don’t like Webb at all, but that was a tough crash to watch. And then the medical team picks him up like a rag doll and throws him on the gator?! Where the **** was the backboard?

Tomac needs to keep whatever the **** it was that he found.

Did you see RJ take out Sexton? On IG the only thing I saw where people pointing out the fact that no one was crying about it like they were with Ferandis.

side note: saw a family with a bunch of dirt bikes on a trailer before the race on Saturday (here in SA). Pretty sure they thought I was crazy because I kept talking to them about SX, when they were obviously trying to go into the store.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking at the final standings, I really think Ken Roczen could make a serious run next year if he can stay healthy/not destroy his body again in a wreck.

You could tell early in races he looked like the ole KR but I guess fatigue would kick in the last 5 or so minutes.

Also, impressive season by Malcom Stewart being tied for 6th overall. He ain't Bubba, but he really has evolved as a rider and has shown he is good enough to be on a factory team.

Users who are viewing this thread