2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 2

txroundman

Established Member
Good News
15 new VINs were issued today, more to come.
Send me a PM with your order number, dealers name and the city and state and I will keep an eye out for your VIN.

Use VIN as a Conversation Title

Issued today:
RI, NY, NC, GA, FL, MD, PA, MI, TX, MN AND AZ
Snoopy49 for some reason I'm not able to send you a PM.. I did get order number B001 Vin 2470 Von-Wil Ford Wharton, TX

Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Updates:

Congratulations Micah :):):):)

@Micah442 - Produced

320-east-320-west.gif

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Production Steps:

Sent Plant
- The VIN has been sent to the plant for Production

Body Shop - Everything from the assembly of the body to paint. When it comes out of the Body Shop it is a painted body with doors, hood and trunk lid.

Trim Line - This should be called final assembly, this is were the car goes from fully painted car body to a Produced car. This normally takes 1- 5 days depending on when the car goes into Trim. If it goes into Trim late Friday it should roll off the line Produced on Monday or Tuesday.

Produced - The car is now built. If it is a base car it will go directly to Released Awaiting Shipment, if is getting vinyl stripes or a CFTP car it will go to the Mod Center.

Mod Center = All cars with vinyl stripes and all CFTP cars (wheels and rear wing) go to the Mod Center, this could take 1-2 weeks.

Released to Body Company (Penske) - Painted Stripes, could take 2 or more weeks.

Returned from Body Company (Penske) - Car is returned to plant for Release for shipping.

Released - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and i§ awaiting shipment. Car is released from the plant for shipment.

Received - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. The yard location may display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Rail - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via rail. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Convoy - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via convoy. The convoy number may or may not display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped from Plant - Car was loaded onto a trailer and trucked to another railyard for shipment by rail.

Arrived Rail - The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a mixing center or ramp and is available for unloading. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Received - In Transit - Car has been received by a carrier for final delivery to your dealer.

Delivered - What can I say, this is the word everybody waits to see. This is the end of the trail for a lot of people that have waited a very long time.

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Updates:

Congratulations Micah and Jared :):):):)

@Micah442 - Shipped Rail

@Surfergeek - Sent Plant - In Production

Your VIN has been sent to the plant for production, next step the Body Shop

320-east-320-west.gif

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
CFTP and Base cars with painted stripes.

49 – Cars Returned From Penske since Shutdown.

In Production:
30 – Sent Plant
28 – Body Shop
14 – Trim Line
22 – Produced
5 - Received
60 – Released to Body Company (Penske)
1 – Returned from Body Company (Penske)
160 – Total

Awaiting Shipment:
13 – Released
2 – Received
15 – Total

In Transit:
27 – Shipped Rail
1 – Delayed
3 – Arrived Rail
1 – Received Rail
32 – Total

Final Delivery:
1 – Delivered
1 – Total

208 – Grand Total

Snoopy49

Established Member
ATTENTION:

I would really like to help all those without a VIN, find their VINs when they become available, but I need your help.

If I don't' have the type of car (Base or CFTP), the dealers name, city and state and the order number, I won't be able to find your VIN.

DO NOT POST THE INFORMATION ON THE FORUM.

SEND ME A PM.

Thanks for your help.
Earl

RJHJ

Wow! Thank you for the update. I was afraid it would sit there for weeks. Now I can go to VMP for MORE HP.
Now if the covid will just take a break so the Texas Mile will run. Thanks again. You just made my week.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Update:

Congratulations Rafael :):):):)

@PIPO - Sent Plant - In Production
Your VIN has been sent to the plant for production. Next step is the Body Shop.

320-east-320-west.gif

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
Status Updates:

Congratulations Tim :):):):)

@txroundman - Sent Plant - In Production
Your VIN has been sent to the plant for production. Next step is the Body Shop

320-east-320-west.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread