202 GTG Tonight

SC-93SVT

Established Member
I missed last week, but got a few friends together for tonight. Wondering if anyone else will be attending? I know its on the PA/DE border on 202, but I dont have an exact address. Weather looks awesome for tonight! :burnout:

mystic04

Established Member
Where at on 202 the map shows nothing any land marks you can post up and a time would help also.Is this near the cheeseburge cheeseburger place the old car dealer ??

Last edited:

SC-93SVT

Established Member
Where at on 202 the map shows nothing any land marks you can post up and a time would help also.Is this near the cheeseburge cheeseburger place the old car dealer ??

If you click on the link for the map, look for "get directions" put in your location and it will take you right to the spot. From what I hear people start showing up around 8:15-8:30. Hope this helps......

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member

The map is the address for the old car dealer. It's the same parking lot as Cheeburger Cheeburger.

I'll be there around 9pm, but it was already packed when I got there last week. I know of at least a half dozen Mustangs going, 2 C6Z06's and a ton of other domestic muscle cars.

357cstang

Established Member
Looks like it got way too big. Cops were not happy.

Our old spot could be resurrected.

Painters Crossing, 8:30 Sunday nights.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
we met up in the best buy parking lot a little firther down 202. I was cruisin with my buddy in the yellow trex

I was there in my black 04.

Looks like it got way too big. Cops were not happy.

Our old spot could be resurrected.

Painters Crossing, 8:30 Sunday nights.

Did you ever make it to 202? I had like 4 people walk up to my car thinking I was you when I pulled in. I saw an Comp Orange Cobra and I think another black one.

Last edited:

SC-93SVT

Established Member
I was there in my black 04.

Did you ever make it to 202? I had like 4 people walk up to my car thinking I was you when I pulled in. I saw an Comp Orange Cobra and I think another black one.

That was me in the black 04 with my buddy in the Comp Orange and a few bikes. I did not see you pull in. Hopefully its gets rescheduled to painters crossing where the lights stay on.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
That was me in the black 04 with my buddy in the Comp Orange and a few bikes. I did not see you pull in. Hopefully its gets rescheduled to painters crossing where the lights stay on.

This is the exact reason why I think we need to wear name tags. I walked right in between your cars and checked them out. Probably right by you too.

357cstang

Established Member
Yea I made it up to 202 right when people got kicked out of the first lot. I was at Cecil and got out late since they broke down 3 times. Had no plans of going to the track last night, so I just left the BS tune in it and went for MPH on straight pump. Hit 129.79 without touching the car and just easing off the line (2.2 60', 99 in the 1/8th). It's at least consistently picking up 30 on the top half.

We're going to be moving the gatherings to Sunday nights at either Painters x'ing or a shop nearby (private parking lot that's huge). If we get kicked out of Painters X'ing, we're only 10 minutes away from the shop... but the shop would be strictly for the American cars and people we know.

Users who are viewing this thread