2019 Texas SVT Terminator Meet Up

badmpg03

Established Member
Out of town, but if roll again will cruise to the one in May

Went in February and pedestrians getting more and more aggressive. Lot of twats line up on the street and like to call you nice names if you don’t proceed with a burnout with cops 30 yds away :D

Suggestion but I meetup at HEB gas at bunker hill and roll from there. Has best e85 % I have found within City and easy on off spot.

Despite my venting it is a good show and you will enjoy if you have not gone. Will try and support next month

whipple1raptor

Established Member
Weather seems to suck on the weekends for some reason here.... All week beautiful.... Saturday and Sunday, horrible... I should be ready for next month. Car is still in the shop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Weather seems to suck on the weekends for some reason here.... All week beautiful.... Saturday and Sunday, horrible... I should be ready for next month. Car is still in the shop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Let me know, I’ll roll with you if I can

whipple1raptor

Established Member
Let's try this again.

IMG_0255.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

94slowbra1

Established Member
No go for may. I'm looking at coming up for the June one with the family. Watched the YouTube vid of the last one. Some serious cars out there.

Talleywacker

Established Member
Eh too far to drive a track car and I wouldn’t wanna look like a trailer queen. I just got my street brake pads in so I can drive it but still need to buy tires.

A lot of cobras snow up? I haven’t seen another cobra around in years

whipple1raptor

Established Member
Eh too far to drive a track car and I wouldn’t wanna look like a trailer queen. I just got my street brake pads in so I can drive it but still need to buy tires.

A lot of cobras snow up? I haven’t seen another cobra around in years

The one I went to I didn’t see any, but last months that I saw on YouTube had a couple. There were all types of Mustangs and other cars. It was really a great turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread