2019 Supercross

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
A1 is tonight, hopefully Tomac gets over his first or last plague. Don’t think I’ll make it to a race this year because of work. Can’t decide if I’m going to watch it on sling or the NBC Gold app.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Have you ever been before? I went to two races last year (Houston and Dallas), and it was so bad ass.
Not a Supercross. We've talked about going for a few years now and since we didn't go to Monster Jam this year, I'm hoping we get to this.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Not a Supercross. We've talked about going for a few years now and since we didn't go to Monster Jam this year, I'm hoping we get to this.
While Monster Jam is fun to watch in person SX is on a different level. Keeping track of everything that is going down leads to sensory overload. But they do a very damn good job at helping with the leader boards, leader lights, etc.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
While Monster Jam is fun to watch in person SX is on a different level. Keeping track of everything that is going down leads to sensory overload. But they do a very damn good job at helping with the leader boards, leader lights, etc.
My daughter rides a CR125R and I ride a CR250...well I hang on for dear life anyway.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My daughter rides a CR125R and I ride a CR250...well I hang on for dear life anyway.
Nice, I haven’t been on a 2-stroke since the mid 90’s and it was a CR80. Sold my YZ250F a couple years ago and haven’t been on a bike since. I miss it.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah AC seems like a cool dude. He just needs to chill the **** out and focus. So many dumb mistakes plagued him last year and he continued it at A1. Was super pumped that Barcia brought home the bacon on a Yamaha. Also seeing Plessinger rip it up on the 450 was nice (I’m a Yamaha guy). Deep down though I was rooting for Mookie to take the top spot.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I need to watch it more this year. Forget what channel it's on/by 10pm saturday I forget that there's a race on.

Still rooting for Tomac(Kawi guy) even though I'm not a huge fan of his older(?) riding style.

Wish Kawasaki spent more money retaining their 250 riders into the 450 races.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I need to watch it more this year. Forget what channel it's on/by 10pm saturday I forget that there's a race on.

Still rooting for Tomac(Kawi guy) even though I'm not a huge fan of his older(?) riding style.

Wish Kawasaki spent more money retaining their 250 riders into the 450 races.
DVR FTW! Savatgy moved to the 450s this year. It’s mostly on NBCSN

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw Anderson had a bad crash this week and is out for the season more than likely. I’m not a fan of his, but wanted to see him get beat square by Tomac.

Users who are viewing this thread