2019 Carlisle PA Ford Nats

DaveWertz

Established Member
Whos all attending this yrs show? I will be there Friday afternoon, taking my car to the Adams Polish booth. They are using it as a demo. FREE Chit! Anyhow if any of you are attending hit me up in the show field or at Adams booth. I'll have a smoking hot pregnant wife with me so I won't be hard to miss, that and within 10ft of my ride!

DaveWertz

Established Member
I'll be there with my club. We have over 100 registered vehicles. I'm also bringing my a Bassani O/R X pipe to sell if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Are you with Venom? I follow them but never registered with them yet. I will be looking for parts. Hoping I can find a good deal on tranny parts or a blower swap.

96GT226410

Established Member
Are you with Venom? I follow them but never registered with them yet. I will be looking for parts. Hoping I can find a good deal on tranny parts or a blower swap.
Yeah, I'm with Venom Outlaws. There's a PA chapter of Venom Outlaws, too. Hitting the parts field is a great place to score some parts for cheap. Good luck on your search and maybe I'll see you there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
A few shots of the car at Carlisle this year.
IMG_9665.jpg IMG_9668.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread