2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack 2

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have despised the S550 since it appeared. Bought a leftover '14 GT Trackpack to wipe the flavor out of my mouth, then traded that in a year later for an '09 GT500.

But the '18, w/that new front end, the adjustable exhaust, the magnaride shocks and those OMG looking wheels, well, I think I finally found an S550 I could live with. Love those fargin' wheels. Can't wait to see the performance stats on this car.
Lee

You will need to pick up a 2018-2019 so you don't buy one with hybrid provisions added into the chassis.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Definitely a good move. I love the wheels. The fat tires improve the overall looks, especially from the rear, downright savage. Good job Ford. 1LE has a rival.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
OP can you post the original link? The one in the OP is different from when I checked at work earlier.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
The wheels remind me of FR500's. I'm sure within 6 months of these being on the dealer lots I'll start seeing like new take off's. That's when I'll strike.

I'm sure I'll need new tires soon anyways, I've got 10,800 on these Pirelli's and most people get 10-12k out of them. Good thing the car is getting stored in a few weeks for winter.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
After seeing the 2018 in-person, I am still not too wild of it. I also still really love the competition orange paint on my GT. The suspension and wheel/tire upgrades are meaningless to me because I already have aftermarket coilovers( I had both JRZ RS and KW) and I have Forgelines wheels with Toyo R888s for track days and MP4S for the street.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
Looked at the new Mustangs...
No offense to Ford but ....
If I am spending my money, that I worked for....
I am not buying any of your "mandatory" packages.
Guess there is a reason why your stocks underperform....dipshits.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
OP can you post the original link? The one in the OP is different from when I checked at work earlier.

I posted a Motor Trend article that just came out before everything else did. The mods changed the link to my post. I am not sure if I am allowed to post links but an easy search will bring it up.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Built an 18 how I would want it, and with their standard performance pack, was sitting at $52k, so guessing with this pack, will be right around $55k-$60k. Ouch.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Built an 18 how I would want it, and with their standard performance pack, was sitting at $52k, so guessing with this pack, will be right around $55k-$60k. Ouch.

I can't find the build and price but I did find a screen shot of an order guide.

Base car
301a
Magneride
$43,685

Base car
301a
PP2
$44,495

Users who are viewing this thread