2018 GT 350 as a DD?

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
If you are 6’4 did you drive the GT350? I am 6’2” and found the headroom very limited in the S550 compared to my 13 Boss.... just saying.
Also there are new 2018 GT350 sitting on lots at 3-5k off msrp...

Blinkwow74

Established Member
Yeah just depends as well on your commutes... traffic in Hawaii was horrible and with a stick grrrr... six lane highway in one direction comes to a stop many times

greyhd

Established Member
If you are 6’4 did you drive the GT350? I am 6’2” and found the headroom very limited in the S550 compared to my 13 Boss.... just saying.
Also there are new 2018 GT350 sitting on lots at 3-5k off msrp...

I have not driven the GT350 yet and will. I have not found too many Boss's close by to test drive, I have found some Laguna Seca editions but they want $49K. Traffic isn't the issue, it's moderate but there is a lot of stop lights.

Sielmo

Established Member
Yeah just depends as well on your commutes... traffic in Hawaii was horrible and with a stick grrrr... six lane highway in one direction comes to a stop many times
Concur. I have a GT500 with a grabby clutch and am part of the six lane H1 parking lot herd at 530 AM. My trend seems to leave the Shelby in the garage and drive it on weekends (drive my auto truck in lieu) I am considering a new Mustang, and my thoughts are shifting from a GT350 to a new GT auto with some enhancers so I could daily it in these conditions

Users who are viewing this thread