2018+ F-150 vs 2019+ Ram 1500

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Got a 2022 Laramie last month, I looked at Fords also and like said above Dodge was offering more incentives and discounts from one of my local dealers. I’m very happy with it and love the interior. My wife is jealous. Interior blows her explorers away. I looked at used also but the interest rates on the new you couldn’t beat.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
The first sign of rust in the wheel arch and she won't be jealous anymore.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
4 decades of trash Dodge trucks, and now people are going from Ford to them because of the interior?

Sorry, I just can't do it.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
4 decades of trash Dodge trucks, and now people are going from Ford to them because of the interior?

I think the exterior is better also. If they had released the hurricane 6 as a regular 23, I would have ordered that.

SHOdown220

Established Member

I’d say they have been pretty good trucks for the last decade or so, I had a 14 with no issues and my dad is still using his 17 pulling a camper every weekend with no issues.

But I think a lot of it has to do with dollar for dollar you get more for your money from ram. The interior improvements on the latest gen are just the icing on the cake

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
IMO I think after ~2014 FCA finally stepped up their game.

From Dodge, Jeep & Ram we have owned 4 vehicles from them and had very little issues.
I think the worst issue was the water pump on the Durango but they fixed it in a day and gave us a 100k warranty on it.

But yea, interior does sell vehicles. My wife went from wanting a 2022 Expedition to a Wagoneer after looking at both SUVs with a ~70k budget in mind.

For me, though, I value power over interior so my retard ass got a 6.2L Silverado.
Interior is meh, but the exhaust note+acceleration is worth it.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You would have gone full rt if you went for the 5.3.

At the end of the day the interior isn't what's motivating a heavy truck.

Users who are viewing this thread