2018 350 offered under MSRP

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I'm not sure how hard these are to obtain, but my dealer has one he wants to move. Just doing him a favor, passing along the info.
Fully loaded Ruby Red, $59,780. MSRP was over 62k.
Anyone interested, I can provide pics of car & window sticker, also get you dealer contact info.
Dealership in in southern Mo.
Hit me with a PM if this will help anyone out.
Doug

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's the window sticker if anyone is interested. No, it's not my car.

upload_2019-4-15_18-6-33.png

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Here's the window sticker if anyone is interested. No, it's not my car.

View attachment 1566467
Dang Man! On the point you are. The car is gorgeous, I'm just not in the market for one.
Romines Ford, Houston Missouri website has added pics. I've bought countless vehicles including 2 Shelby's from Don Romines, the owner. Family dealership since the 1930's.
Good folks.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Damn if only it had a black roof and didn’t have the stripes.....

I think now my plan is possibly get a 2020 if it is indeed made alongside the GT500.

03reptile

Established Member
Dang Man! On the point you are. The car is gorgeous, I'm just not in the market for one.
Romines Ford, Houston Missouri website has added pics. I've bought countless vehicles including 2 Shelby's from Don Romines, the owner. Family dealership since the 1930's.
Good folks.
Doug, Can you get my 2019 GT350 to Md. any faster?

03reptile

Established Member
I remember the waiting game. It's not a fun time but it'll be worth it.
Have you listed the '13 yet or is Vito still interested in it?
The day I made the decision to order a new GT350, I called Vito. We talked and, unfortunately, he's not able to buy the car due to his kid's enrollment in private schools, which obviously take precedence over buying another car. In Maryland, we get a tax break when we trade in a car which reduces the tax liability. It's quite a bit on a new car purchase. My dealer friend gave me a very generous trade-in price for the car, so combining the two, it was a no brainer. Far less difficulty than a private sale, so that's what I'll do. Also, it's looking like the GT350 will not be delivered before the Shelbyfest departure so at least, I'll be able to drive the 13 GT500 one last time to Jefferson city!

Users who are viewing this thread