2018 24hr Le Mans Ford GT team live stream

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Sad to NOT see Panoz running this year. I wasn't excited about their experimental EV when it was announced last year, but I was looking forward to seeing what the boys could do.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

08mojo

Established Member
just left the circuit.. was absolutely incredible to watch in person. so so so tired stayed up for all 24 hours and then some... sad Ford didn't win but a fun race none the less. illI post up some pics later once I've recovered a bit (probably some time next week)

So awesome you went! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
just left the circuit.. was absolutely incredible to watch in person. so so so tired stayed up for all 24 hours and then some... sad Ford didn't win but a fun race none the less. illI post up some pics later once I've recovered a bit (probably some time next week)
OMG god man! That is awesome. Was it your first time going? So on my bucket list to get to. I see you are in TX, You catch F1, or MotoGP in Austin as well?

M91196

Established Member

In to learn about the trip, I’d like to go once!

Recon

Established Member
Congratulations to Toyota for their first victory and Japan for first victory since 91. Well done Porsche for their 1-2 finishes in the GTE class.

Pick your poison.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
It's sort of funny to me when people talk about not winning (not in here though).

Le Mans is a grueling race that most people are lucky to even finish. A team should be proud that they:

1) Finish at all
2) Avoid major catastrophe

and be really happy when they finish at the front of the pack. Winning is great, but surviving is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread