2017 ordered

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
It has begun. Order placed. Deposit paid. 2017 GT350, magnetic with lightning blue stripes, convenience package. Had one at MSRP, but my brother in law started at his dealership this week and my wife wanted me to buy from him, so I paid 1k over, $500 of which he gets. Now the wait...

Snoopy49

Established Member
The way dealers lie about their allocations, I would have gone with both the MSRP deal and ordered one through your brother in law and go with the first one with a assigned VIN. It always pays to have a plan B. Until the car is scheduled for build, you can always cancel the order and the dealer can then configure it any way he wants.

liter of cola

Established Member
I been second guessing my choice to go with the white stripes... :??:

mag w/ the blue stripes just goes so good together good choice.

Last edited:

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Yes. Itnwoukdnhave made more sense just to give him the cash. And I even suggested that. But being as how he JUST started at the dealership 5 days ago, the wife wanted this order to go to him. Soooo, for $1500 more I have her blessing.

krt22

Established Member
Yes. Itnwoukdnhave made more sense just to give him the cash. And I even suggested that. But being as how he JUST started at the dealership 5 days ago, the wife wanted this order to go to him. Soooo, for $1500 more I have her blessing.
I thought it was $1000? So you are now out $1500?

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
No. My mistake. It's $1000. Not even sure where I got $1500 from except I've been pricing magnaflow catbacks

Meares

Established Member
ordered my oxford with blue the other day....i have a DORA/VOC....can we log in anywhere at Ford to keep up with the progress?

bknapp

Established Member
Magnetic with the blue stripes is very nice! I like the grabber blue but that might get a little old after awhile. Plus the magnetic doesn't catch the eye of "the man" from a mile away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
ordered my oxford with blue the other day....i have a DORA/VOC....can we log in anywhere at Ford to keep up with the progress?

What is DORA/VOC again? I have a 2017 order in as well. Ordered in April, @FordService on Twitter told me this about my order "It looks like your vehicle is in order processing with an ETA that is still TBD." They are very responsive on Twitter and also FordService on here.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What is DORA/VOC again? I have a 2017 order in as well. Ordered in April, @FordService on Twitter told me this about my order "It looks like your vehicle is in order processing with an ETA that is still TBD." They are very responsive on Twitter and also FordService on here.

You can also just ask your dealer.

FordService, while quickly responsive, use the same system your dealer does.

Snoopy49

Established Member

2014 GT500 DORA.jpg

2014 VOC Sample.jpg

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
The sheet I got looks different then that but basically has the same info on it like body code, order #, priority and all of the options/pricing as well. I think mine is different because there are 2 different systems to place the orders now if what I'm told was correct? The system my dealer used had a GUI.

Snoopy49

Established Member
is there a place we can log on at Ford to track the progress, once we have the VOC?

Call Ford Performance at 800-367-3788 option 1 and they will be able to track your order.
You will need your VIN or the dealer code and order number on your VOC.

Users who are viewing this thread