2017 Ford GT auctioned for $2.5 Million!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not even close to an accurate comparison, and I was speaking to more terms than just performance.

But to each their own. Interior of a Focus, styling of a Factory Five GTM kit car and the engine from a Taurus. But, limit production and make it expensive and the sheeple will flock to it.

Hard pass for me.

Yeah, sat in one too. Not a fan at all, just don't get it.

What do you drive?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Not even close to an accurate comparison, and I was speaking to more terms than just performance.

But to each their own. Interior of a Focus, styling of a Factory Five GTM kit car and the engine from a Taurus. But, limit production and make it expensive and the sheeple will flock to it.

Hard pass for me.

I've owned 2 focus's and neither of them had functional carbon fiber or alcantara coverings. The only thing they shared was the headlights switch and Ford was pretty open about how they didn't want to redesign one as the current one passed all reliability tests, was available and didn't require additional engineering or money to take away from other places.

blk02edge

Established Member

Hard pass for me.

Opinions aside thats just flat out false, words of unjust hate probably becuase you dont like the v6. Comparing a focus interior to the GT is flat out retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread