2017 acura nsx vs tesla model s p100d

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
There's no substitution for AWD. That NSX was much quicker than I thought. I wonder if the owner forgot to mention a tune? If just an exhaust mod did that, holy crap.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
PBIR is never this empty. Wondering if it was a private rental.
In the opening credit it mentions track provided by Excell Auto Group. So more than likely rented out.

Those new NSX cars are pretty nice. I remember watching videos of them last year. Really nice car, but 190K MSRP?!?! o_O :confused: :eek:

paintless302

Established Member
NSX's have been struggling to move, had a friend pick one up for 150k after a 50k discount off MSRP.

Quite compelling at that price (in the novelty sense).

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
AWD and light - the NSX hooks and books. Both cars are impressive.
There's no substitution for AWD. That NSX was much quicker than I thought. I wonder if the owner forgot to mention a tune? If just an exhaust mod did that, holy crap.
That is right in line with what they run stock. They weigh in the 38xx range so they are far from light for an exotic.

Base price is right around 158k i think and only hits 190 with the optional track package. To be fair the only other cars with similar technology cost upwards of a million dollars.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice to see a NSX out at the track.

PBIR is such a cluster ---- now that they are only open Friday's, if you have the coin a track rental is the only way to go. The last test and tune I went to on a good cool weather night, I got there at opening and stayed til closing and got three passes.... That's 3 passes in 6.5 hours..... I realize that is getting to be par for the course at tracks nowa day.... Maybe I'm getting too old for all that hanging around...lol

DarkMach1

Established Member
Nice to see a NSX out at the track.

PBIR is such a cluster ---- now that they are only open Friday's, if you have the coin a track rental is the only way to go. The last test and tune I went to on a good cool weather night, I got there at opening and stayed til closing and got three passes.... That's 3 passes in 6.5 hours..... I realize that is getting to be par for the course at tracks nowa day.... Maybe I'm getting too old for all that hanging around...lol

Look at the schedule, they now open Wednesday for DR/slick only.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It appears that the Tesla driver was busy making a sammich at the start of the second race.

Users who are viewing this thread