2016 SVT GT350/500 Info

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Surprized no one has read the updated thread at 6G on the order codes and options.

2015 SVT

Sorry but the forums wont allow me to post attachments :(

GTMamba

Established Member
Mustang 6g has no information and that forum has gone very quiet. Bottom line is the 350 will not be out till next summer 13 or 14 months from now.

The order codes and options, down to the additional color being offered on the next SVT vehicle are not enough for you? I don't see that info anywhere else.

What exactly are you expecting this far out from production? We don't even have the most basic specs of the base car.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
:beer:

Attachments

• attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 816
  • attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 804

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The order codes and options, down to the additional color being offered on the next SVT vehicle are not enough for you? I don't see that info anywhere else.

What exactly are you expecting this far out from production? We don't even have the most basic specs of the base car.

Ask the one person here who knows anything, and see what he says.
Besides from that the only person people seem to have no doubt in on the other site says it as well.
....SVT will be a 2015 model year but not available until 2015 (summer). It is still referred to as 2016MY by people on the program since it used to be a 16 and as it stands now is a rather late 15. That is maybe where the confusion is coming from.
This clearly says Summer release in 2015, not 2014.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Ask the one person here who knows anything, and see what he says.
Besides from that the only person people seem to have no doubt in on the other site says it as well.

This clearly says Summer release in 2015, not 2014.

What you quoted by DMV is the exact info I have. Also- it's still possible it gets pushed back

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
What you quoted by DMV is the exact info I have. Also- it's still possible it gets pushed back

I just do not see Ford running this vehicle MY year for 3 to 4 months though it is possible.
Even if its ready by June '15 they would need to stop production in Oct to revamp(minor option changes/color choices, computer codes/programming, and vin number changes) for the 16MY GT350 in Nov/Early Dec which only has about a 2 week build process anyway. I dont believe its legal for Ford to produce a MY15 vehicle into and beyond January 2016.

Last edited:

GTMamba

Established Member
What is the additional color offered by SVT?

No wonder you caused so much frustration over there. Instead of repeating the same things over and over again, maybe try READING THE THREAD. Screenshots of the SVT paint codes have been posted. That answers your question.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I just do not see Ford running this vehicle MY year for 3 to 4 months though it is possible.
Even if its ready by June '15 they would need to stop production in Oct to revamp(minor option changes/color choices, computer codes/programming, and vin number changes) for the 16MY GT350 in Nov/Early Dec which only has about a 2 week build process anyway. I dont believe its legal for Ford to produce a MY15 vehicle into and beyond January 2016.

This is why I keep saying 16.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
No wonder you caused so much frustration over there. Instead of repeating the same things over and over again, maybe try READING THE THREAD. Screenshots of the SVT paint codes have been posted. That answers your question.

Since I only see one screen shot of colors(svt) I can not answer the question because I dont have anything to compare it to. At least on this page. Once again I will ask which color is svt unique? comp orange, av gray, trip yellow, blue, mag, red, white, or black?

Stable68

Established Member
Since I only see one screen shot of colors(svt) I can not answer the question because I dont have anything to compare it to. At least on this page. Once again I will ask which color is svt unique? comp orange, av gray, trip yellow, blue, mag, red, white, or black?

Avalanche gray is the unique color. Also note, ruby red and guard are missing from SVT model.

Stable68

Established Member
Its clearly a 2015 on the order guide forms. No need to make this hard. Yes it will come out late, and yes it will be a 2015 model year.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Its clearly a 2015 on the order guide forms. No need to make this hard. Yes it will come out late, and yes it will be a 2015 model year.

Its fun when the new guys come in questioning. Ben T anyone?

Hell even one of there own says it will be summer 15 before its on sale.

Avalanche gray is the unique color. Also note, ruby red and guard are missing from SVT model.

Note? From what? All is see is the svt codes.

GTMamba

Established Member

Let me get this straight, you are a member of 6G where they have been posting hundreds of pics of the new car in every available color, and you post in the 2015 section on this site regularly. But you still don't know what colors are available.... and you don't know how to Google this information. Seriously?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

Let me ask you a few questions?

What are your ins at ford? Have you ever been to flat rock?

I believe the answer is none, and no.

Others have. And have more intel than u

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Let me get this straight, you are a member of 6G where they have been posting hundreds of pics of the new car in every available color, and you post in the 2015 section on this site regularly. But you still don't know what colors are available.... and you don't know how to Google this information. Seriously?

I just joined g6 and joined basically for the humor in their posts and rants. No I dont know the colors or names, though I have seen many pictures. But a list colors and all options on the 15 mustang I have not seen. True, if I wanted the information I could find it however you said you knew what that color was. So I asked. I could really care less about colors as the car as stated is still 13-14 months away.

And I am still waiting to find out who DMV is? No one seems to know.....wonder why that is?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread