2015's testing at drag strip

SlowSVT

Established Member
I hadnt seen anyone post this yet.

HOLY WHEEL HOP though! Someone call http://fulltiltboogieracing.com/ lol!

[youtube_browser]McDNjz-3emc[/youtube_browser]

I'm sure Bruce is already hard at work fixing the flaws in the IRS. I wonder how well it will working on an open track. The front suspension looks a little "thin" on this car. Should be interesting to see. It's only a matter of time before they start selling off the IRS or an SRA like they did with the Cobra LOL

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Did not see any 12's...:). Maybe that's why Ford already has halfshafts as a performance upgrade. LOL

old_goat

Established Member
Look out, someone with '2015 Mustang GT on order' or something like that in their signature will end up calling you guys haters.

I love the term 'haters'. That's the term somebody uses when they can't debate or state their position in an adult manner. :lol1:

Last edited:

rrg9946

Established Member
Look out, someone with '2015 Mustang GT on order' or something like that in their signature will end up calling you guys haters.

I love the term 'haters'. That's the term somebody uses when they can't debate or state their position in an adult manner. :lol1:

It will get better quickly I'm sure. No hating here. Just want to see a bigger sample size before I make judgment on a stock 2015

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
my 13 wheel hopped so bad i considered selling it. thank god I've fixed that issue.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I like the 15, but I'm not seeing much advantage performance wise that a Watt's link and rear control arms aren't going to fix. It has some cool new tech, it's more comfortable, and it's nicer inside, but I bought a stripped down car anyway. The only option on my sticker is 3.73s.

It's more refined for sure, but for me, that's not the idea behind getting this car in the first place. It's a better car for the masses, but I'm not sure about a better car for everyone. I'm holding out hope for a flat plane crank with high power and RPM, but I'm not crying about owning JUST a 2013 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread