2015 Z at idle

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I'm one of the few that only like an LSx exhaust at WOT, or with a cam. stock, and stock with exhaust they sound terrible.

and its still ugly. long live the C6.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
like a camera captures the real exhaust sound, everyone will find something to try and hate on...

This ... it doesn't sound bad in the video. I'm sure hearing it for real outside of that environment, it will sound bad ass .. plus exhaust sound is one of the easiest mods to do :)

Crowley

LS1FTMFW

Banned
this sounds amazing you guys are just haters who don't like the sound of big(ger than 5.0's haha) cammed v8's :)

scott_0

Established Member
yup sounds like shit, like most modern cars, I think coyotes sound like shit too, they perform for sure but the sounds = meh

SVTORANGE

Established Member
In no way do they sound the same.:nonono:

My ZR1 at idle with factory exhaust still sounded good. NOW it is loud as hell with LT headers and Corsa Extreme exhaust

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
yup sounds like shit, like most modern cars, I think coyotes sound like shit too, they perform for sure but the sounds = meh
I agree with you everybody thinks im crazy but I don't like the 5.0 sound. I mean it isn't bad but I feel 99-10 4.6 2v, 3v, 4v all sound better

F8L BYT

Established Member
Yeah because stock cars have the best sounding exhaust.... :poke: I think it sounds better than the 2015 mustang which we all know the 5.0's can sound great with exhaust.... So who cares its just stock

[youtube_browser]VCXj_pItCOk[/youtube_browser]

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
The best sounding GM engines were the old LT1's in the Camaro of the early 90's. I loved the sound of those engines. I'm not a big fan of the recent stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread